Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Back Home

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

title says it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 409 words

0Unrated
The nurse worked for about ten minutes, trying to clean Frank up. It was pretty futile because there wasn't much you could do you a black eye. She did bandage his cuts and tried to clean his shirt. The nurse gave me a look as if to say that she was sorry she couldn't do more for Frank. I then looked at Frank. He looked pretty bad, even with the nurse's work.

"No offense, but Frank looks like crap", I told her, "Do you think I could take him home?". She just gave me a wierd look. I'm sorry but I am a very blunt person. I say what I want.

"Thats not acceptable language.....but I suppose you can", she sighed as she went over to her desk, "Last period started now so I'll just call your teachers"

Me and Frank grabbed our stuff from our lockers and headed down the street. We were pretty silent during the walk. Frank still looked a little upset so I held his hand in mine. He glanced up at me and gave a smile. We arrived at my house and we went into the living room. My mom appeared to still be at work. I took another look at Frank.

"You can wear one of my shirts if you want", I said softly to Frank.

"Thanks Lover", Frank said with a smile. I then proceded to lead him upstairs to my room. He knew where my room was of course, but I still wanted to follow him.

I sat down on my bed as I watched Frank look through my drawer of shirts. Frank picked out one of my favorite Iron Maiden t-shirts I had. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his abs. This was a great thing to see. Knowing that Frank knew I was watching him, I quickly thought of something to say.

"So Frankie, decided to be a male stripper?", I teased Frank who gave me an enormous grin.

"Only for you", Frank purred as he walked toward me. He pushed me down gently and sat on my stomach so he was straddling me. He trailed his fingers along my stomach, making me go crazy.

"Frankies....", I moaned, making Frank smile seductively at me. He then trailed his fingers along my lips.

Then we were disturbed.

"Nice to see you too", Mikey said, making me and Frank jump. Frank climbed off me and I sat up.

Damn Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story