Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 12

by MCRANDFOBLover 2 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 386 words

0Unrated
"Do you have to leave?"
"Yeah, I have to and you know it, Nads. But I promise to call as often as I can."
"Okay" I sighed. Dad was leaving for a tour and that sucks, cause I wan't him here with me! Call me selfish if you want to, I don't care, he's my father for gods sake!
"I love you."
"Love you too, dad." He kissed me on the cheek and jumped inte the car. I waved at him as he drove off. I really wish I could come with him, but I have school. I hate school.. And I hate to not be able to tell Angie who my dad is, because I'm afraid that she'll tell someone and then it'll spread to the whole school and then I'll be trampeled by My Chem fans. That is not something I want. But Angie is a loner, just as me, and I don't think she'll tell anyone, but you can never be sure. It was saturday and I called Angie.
"Hey, Ang? Can I come over, there's something I wanna tell you.."
"Yeah, sure come over. Mom and dad isn't home, so we'll get privacy."
Twenty minutes later I knocked on Angies door. She opened and pulled me up to her room.
"So, what did you wanna tell me?"
"Well, promise not to tell anyone, okay?"
"I promise. Wh would I tell it to, you're my only friend at school.."
"Yeah, you're right.. But I just don't want this to come out.."
"What is it?"
"Well, you know I told you why I moved here.."
"Your long lost dad was found.. What about it?"
"Well, my long lost dad is.. Uhhm.. Gerard Way.." The last part was just a silent mutter, but she heard it anyway.
"You're kidding me, right?"
"Promise not to tell ANYONE!"
"I promise! You think I could get an autograph?"
"I think I can fix that, I have to get one to Mary too.."
"Mary, the girl in your old school..?"
"Yeah, I think you'd really like her.."
After that we just started talking about some random things, the dad issue never came up again. And she held her promise, she didn't tell anyone, not ever her parents.
AN: Sorry bout the short chap, kinda ran out of ideas.. :S
Sign up to rate and review this story