Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 11

by MCRANDFOBLover 3 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 537 words

0Unrated
So I sat there for a couple of hours or so. When I walked back upstairs the guys had fallen asleep where they sat. I sneaked down to get my camera, I had to get a picture of dad and Frankie. They were both sitting on the couch and Franks head had fallen down on dads shoulder. Frerard moment. So I took the picture and sadly the flash woke up Frank. He saw me standing there with my camera and jumped up.
"What did you do?" he asked, almost terrified.
"Oh, nothing.." I said innocently as I put the camera in my pocket.
"Oh, that might work on Gee, but not on me!" he said and set after me. I ran downstairs, laughing. "Give me the camera!" he demanded.
"Never!" I yelled of laughter, compleatly forgetting about the guys upstairs. Frank started to tickle me. "Give.. me.. the.. Camera!"
"Hey, can you two take it easy? The guys are sleeping upstairs." I heard dad say. I broke free from Franks grip and ran to hide behind dad.
"Dad, he is mean to me.." I said, trying to sound like a two yearold.
"Oh, yeah? What did you do?" he asked.
"Nothing.. I just took a picture.." Damnit if the puppydogeyes don't work on him.
"Let me see." DAMN! I gave him the camera and he smiled then showed it to Frank. They both looked at me.
"What? You looked cute, okay?" I said, taking back my camera.
"Yeah, well, go to sleep. You shouldn't be up at this hour." Ugh, I think I liked him better when he wasn't my dad.
"Yeah yeah.. Leave so I can get ready!"
Dad and Frank left and I got ready and went to bed.
~~~~~*~
School start. Fun.. I stared at the big building that was my school and sighed. I just hope I don't see Fredrick today, he gave me the creeps. I don't know him and allready I hate him. I'm not that type of person though.. I tend to like to talk to people before deciding if I like them or not. Well, anyway.. I hate school.. Art is what I live for, and art is all I need.The rest of the classes (especially PE) they can just deleate from the schedual! I sighed as I walked to the chemistry-lab. Okay, I kinda like chemistry, it's fun. Everyone looked at me and I walked up to a girl who looked to be a nice person. I showed her the schedual and asked if I was in the right place. She interduced herself as Angela aka Angie and said that she could show me around. Hey, five minutes into the day and I'm already making friends! The schoolday went fine, I didn't see Fredrick once and Angie was such a nice girl. I can see myself hang with her in the future.
"So, how was the first day at school?" dad asked and I told him everything. He smiled. "You're making it better than your old man. First day and you already have a friend." I sighed and walked into the kitchen to do my homework. It's way more fun to do it there than in the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story