Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 10

by MCRANDFOBLover 1 review

acually chap. 9b (haha, I'm in class 9b XD)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 483 words

0Unrated
Just then Frank walked into the hallway, were we all were.
"Hey Nads." He said and I run up to hug him. We ended up on the ground.
"Look like she's got a new favourite." dad teased Mikey. He muttered something that sounded like 'Fuck you'. I got up and helped Frank up. I walked back to dad and huged him.
"Naaw, I will always love you.. You know that, dad!"
"Aaww.." I heard from Mikey and Frank. I flipped them off so dad wouldn't see it. Haha, I'm mean.
"Gee, your kid is flipping us off!" Frankie complaind and I let go of dad, putting on the puppydogeyes.
"I did not, he's mean!" Dad laughed and messed up my hair. "HEY!"
"Serves ya right!" Frank teased. I have a feeling him and I will get along great. I rolled my eyes and walked into the basement to fix my hair. I am not so vain, but when it comes to my har I freak if someone messes it up. Don't ask me why, I just do. After fixing my hair for about ten minutes I walked back up. In the livingroom was all of the guys.
"Hey guys." I said and smiled.
"Hey Nads." They said in unison. I laughed, they looked so cute, all focused on the video. I walked into the kitchen where I found grannie.
"Hi Grannie!" I said and smiled as I opened the fridge. I took out a coke and opened it.
"Hi, Nadia. How was the walk?"
"Pretty okay.. I met this creepy guy, so I ran back here the fastest I could.."
"Oh.. Well, I'm glad you came back here. What was it that made him creepy?"
"I don't know, I just got this weird feeling about him. Like shivers through my spine. I hope he isn't in my class in school.." I took a sip of the coke and looked out the window. "Shit, I need to check my email." I muttered and walked to the livingroom again. "You dudes have a computer I can use?" I asked and dad looked up at me.
"Yeah, my laptop should be down in my room."
"'Kay.. Thanks." I walked down to the room again. On the messy desk was his laptop. I turned it on and read my emails. There was a couple of junkmails, but also one from Winter and another from Mary. I answered Marys first. I told her everything about what I'd been up to, including the creepy guy. Then I answered Winters. She wanted to know how I was and if the trip had gone okay and how my family was like. I answered shortly, but nicly. There wasn't too much I wanted her to know, so I didn't went into details. Then I read some fictions at ficwad.com (A/N: Sry, I just had 2! ^__^) and comented on my favourite ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story