Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 9

by MCRANDFOBLover 1 review

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 588 words

0Unrated
Dad answered some more questions about me, but not once did he say my name. I find it really sweet, cause then I won't be attacked bby crazed MCR fans in school. Heh, I have a famous dad.. Never even thought about the possibility before.. I mean.. Gerard FUCKING Way is my dad! I know, I sound like a teenie, but so would you if you were me!! Grannie smiled, like she knew what I was thinking. It's still kinda wierd for me. I mean to go from having no family at all to having a dad, an uncle and grandparents.. Yeah, fells weird. But I'll get used to it. I have to.. Man, my mind is all fucked up by all this.
"I'm gonna go for a walk, get to know the neighbourhood.." I said and waled outside. The sun was shining, there was not a cloud in the sky but I still put my hood up. Let's just say that the sun isn't my best friend. I started walking around randomly, memorizing the small details so I knew how to get home again. That's another thing that's weird for me. 'Home'.. I always saw my home as the place I used to live, with Haylie mam and 'dad'. Now this is home for me; this is where I have my family. I found a small playground and sat down on one of the swings. i don't know how long I sat there all alone, but after some time I heard a voice.
"I haven't seen you around here before.."
I looked up and saw a guy about my age. "I just moved here.." I mumbled.
"Cool. I'm Fredrick by the way."
"Nadia.." I looked down at my shoes. "I should get home, dad must be getting worried.." I said and started to run. I don't know why, but that boy gave me the creeps. I ran until I saw the house. Dads car was on the driveway. Shit!
"I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the front door. Dad ran up to me and hugged me.
"Where the fuck have you been? I was so fucking worrid about you!" he asked without leting me go.
"I was just out. I'm new here, remember? I wanted to get to know the neighbourhood a bit, that's all.." I said, trying to catch my breath. But having someone hugging the life out of you makes that kinda difficult.
"You didn't meet anyone, did you?" Okay, this is a side of him I thought I'd never see; the nervous parent.
"Well, I met this one guy, but he gave me the creeps so I said I had to go home and ran back here.." I said and finally he let go of me.
"That's good.. That you got back here I mean.." I couldn't help it, I giggled. The nervous parent Gerard is a bit weird to see. But on the same time kinda cute, cause that means he cared about me. "What's so funny?" he asked, slightly confused.
"Nothing.. It's just that.. The nervous parent was a part of you I thought I'd never see.." I said, bursting into laughter.
"Niether did I." Mikey said and smiled at me.
"Uncle Mikey!" I said, sounding like a twoyearold (on purpouse) and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hey, not fair!" dad pouted. "I'm your dad, he's only your uncle!"
"Yeah, but I like him more." I joked, letting go of Mikey.
"Haha, I'm the favourite!" he said and laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story