Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

twenty-two...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 234 words

0Unrated
suddenly someones shoes appear in front of me. i looked up to see... Gerard...

"what was that, Audrei?!?" he asked angerly.

"what was what, Gerard?!?" i replied in a mimicking tone.

"you and Frank...-" he wasnt able to finish his sentence and by the look on his face i could tell he didnt WANT to finish the sentence...

"oh that...its called making-out...how can you not know what that was?!? you and Nicole were just doing it in front of me and Frank...and dont forget that we used to do that too" Gerard studied my face.

"are you trying to make me jealous?!?" he asked...i almost choked on air...

"no" i simply replied.

"is this one of Mikey's 'brilliant' plans?!?" he used air qoutes around brilliant...

"of course not, i didnt know that Mikey was capable of coming up with brilliant plans" i said. he rolled his eyes.

"then why Frank?!? you've never spoken to him before" i shrugged my shoulders.

"maybe because i really like him" Gerard didnt say anything back... he just gave me a death glare and left the kitchen looking defeated. i remained in the kitchen, though.

i thought about what i had just told Gerard about me really liking Frank... i didnt know if it were a lie or if i had really meant what i said...i sighed...maybe i was beginning to like Frank...
Sign up to rate and review this story