Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Classified: Need Of Help

six

by MySweetRomance 3 reviews

Sorry for the lack of updates & short chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 690 words

0Unrated
Gerard knew he'd made a mistake punching Frankie the way he did when he realised that the younger man's genuine hug meant that he'd made a friend for life.

Frankie seemed to smell quite nice, like the cherry flavoured shampoo Gerard used to use back at his house -- now it was just plain, unscented shampoo. Gerard inhaled the scent and felt it cling to his nostrils, feeling though he was almost home for the first time in .. well, ever.

And although Frank thoroughly enjoyed sharing a tight embrace with his new friend, he began to change his mind when he felt Gerard's entire weight shift onto his chest. Gerard was extremely tired -- he'd been through alot today, and he certainly didn't deserve any of it.

Moving a half-sleeping Gerard onto his bed, Frank wrapped him up in the white bedsheets that felt cool against Gerard's warm skin. This time yesterday, Gerard was miserable and on his own in this prison of a hospital. Now, he had someone to help him take this Hell.

He basked in the comfort of his blankets, and the knowledge of Frankie being beside him, stroking his cropped blonde hair with the softest touch. The cool breeze that came in ran across his milky skin and made his arms goosepimple slightly, and Gerard quickly slipped into a peaceful sleep.

Frankie thought it was beautiful, watching his chest rise and fall, and then rise again. Gerard's eyes fluttered shut as his exhaustion overtook him and his pale pink lips pouted ever so slightly -- like a porcelain doll.

Frankie didn't have any feelings for Gerard, oh no. He suddenly remembered that the last time he'd felt that cursed emotion, he'd ended up with cracked ribs and multiple fractures down one arm.

It was then that Frank became cynical, in spite of himself. He gave Gerard a filthy look, and forced himself down onto his own bed and pulling the crispy bedsheets up and over his head.


When Gerard woke up, it was dark. Frankie was nowhere to be seen. He wasn't in the room, and when Gerard called out to him like a lost puppy, he was greeted back by a deafening silence that crushed him slightly.

He was shellshocked when he stepped out of his room by the bright lights, and he had to make his hazels adjust to the white corridors. He hated white.

Thoughts began to cloud themselves in Gerard's mind: why had Frankie gone? Had Gerard done anything wrong? Why had Jeremy not paid any visits today, and why did Gerard want him to stay away?

Suddenly, Gerard heard voices coming from a nearby room. He slumped himself silently against the wall, and began to listen to what was happening. Looking through the small crack in which the room was visible, Gerard could see practically every patient in the hospital all sat on chairs, listening to one person speaking. Except for his friend Adam, of course, who was climbing among various things like desks and stacked up chairs.

Gerard felt ever curious and wondered what they were talking about. The voice that was speaking sounded muffled from where he was standing, but he was distracted when he saw Frank sitting on his own, near the back of the room. He was biting his nails and playing with his hair.

Not wanting to interrupt or bother anything, Gerard headed all the way back to his room and didn't do anything until Frank came back in.

"Hi." Gerard muttered, picking at a hangnail on his left hand. He was slumped in one of the corners by the big window.

"Hey, Gerard." Frankie replied, sitting down next to him.

"What was that... that... thing all about?"

"Oh, just some stuff they wanted to speak to us about. About new people, and shit. I was mentioned." Frank's cheeks glowed with a slight pink.

Gerard nodded and avoided his friend's gaze.

"Anyway, I'm beat. I'm gonna get some sleep now. Goodnight, Gerard."

Before Gerard could say anything in reply, he was cut off by a chaste touch of lips against his own. Petrified, Gerard sat, rigid to the spot.
Sign up to rate and review this story