Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Classified: Need Of Help

seven

by MySweetRomance 3 reviews

Frank sees something he shouldn't. [Warning: Waycest moment]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 920 words

1Original
For the next few weeks, it was almost as if things were just as they used to be before Frank arrived. The two boys said not a word to each other, but long and stealing glances would often be shot across the room, looking away as soon as one caught the other's eye.

As Gerard had thought on numerous occasions, this being no exception, that he must eschew him with a firm hand. After all, it was not eschewing that had landed him here in the first place, so surely it must do some good, right?

Wrong.


He sat crouched in a corner of his room, pretending to study a book on mathematics. Frankie, however, was busy making his bed over and over again. Once perfect, Frank thought, but then it had all messed up with one little crease in the sheets.

Perfect would do, and poor little Frankie felt he could accept nothing less. He was in a state of confusion and deceit. He thought he did have something special with Gerard, only to be turned away by the lush pink lips he'd wanted so badly at the time.

Of couse, Frankie knew that it hurt. But it didn't even scar compared to what was to follow.

The next day was relatives and friends visiting day, and Gerard was eagerly anticipating the arrival of his younger brother, Mikey. His mum had called him a week ago and told him that she wouldn't be able to make the relatives day, as she was travelling to Brooklyn that day to sign a contract to get a clothing design published.

Gerard woke up on that cold December morning, around usual time at 5:00 a.m. The sun was as non-existant as ever, and it seemed to be rising later and later with each passing day. The first thing he did was wrap a fluffy towel around his shoulders and go for a nice, hot shower.

As the water ran in little warm drops over his pale body, over his shoulders, down his chest and travelling lower, Gerard basked in the feeling of the beautiful warm contact that raised the hairs on his arm at first. He ran his long, slender hands through his blonde hair and caused himself to sigh in a mixture of relief and content. He was undoubtedly very excited about seeing Mikey again -- it had been a while since they'd last got together.

Frank woke up late at around 9:00 a.m, however he felt indifferent to the fact that no-one would be visiting him that day. It did not phase him in the slightest, and after all, he did not need people to make him happy.

Mikey Way arrived around 10:30 that morning. From a distance, Frank watched as the younger man entered the hospital. Mikey appeared somewhat nervous as he approached the woman at the reception when asking to see his brother. He was tall, very slender and had dark brown hair spiked up at an almost vertical angle. The only reasons Frankie recognised him as Mikey was the black hoodie that framed his skinny figure that said 'M I K E Y' across the front.

Frank knew in an instant that he would not want to get over-friendly with this Mikey kid. The way he walked, the way he strolled in, his eyes casually scanning the room, not seeing devious little Frankie sat there in the seat by reception just in the other room. He did not want Mikey around, and that was that.

The next thing he knew, a breeze hit him as he felt and saw Gerard run straight past him, as if poor Frank was invisible. Straight into the arms of his younger brother, Gerard ran with considerable speed and the two brothers shared a long, loving embrace before wandering off somewhere to talk about things.

Frank thought nothing of it, but there was something strange about the Way brothers as they ran off, hand in hand towards a deserted room.

As soon as they had gone, however, Frank felt a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. Councelling was next, and as usual it was a drag. After that, he set off in search of Gerard, anxious as ever.


When Frank approached the room he had saw the boys wander off into, he was sure he heard a noise that was not to be expected or wanted. A mixture between a pant and a moan, Frank stepped with feather-light feet over to the door.

A few seconds later and innocent stander-by Frank confirmed his suspicions. From behind the door he could hear rough panting, and all of a sudden he felt sick to his stomach, the feeling of dread that washes over someone when they see something they shouldn't.

Inside was something that should indeed not have been shared with anyone. Gerard and Mikey were both sat in the room on the same desk.

Oh, it was Gerard, all right.

Frank watched with intrigue as the two boys' tongues intertwined with each other, lashing and crawling and moving over each other like venomous snakes - forbidden, like the bite of a cobra.
And though Frank knew it was wrong, the lump in his jeans told him different.

He watched even closer as the older boy's hands trailed lazily over his brother's waist, up his chest and neck. Frankie was caught of-guard when Gerard turned around to look if anyone was standing at the door - each catching one another's eyes for the first time in weeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story