Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

May 2nd, 2007

by prettypoizon 3 reviews

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 194 words - Complete

0Unrated
Something really awful happened to me yesterday.

My internet friend, Cole?
Cole isn't really a 15-year-old gay guy from Virginia who loves sushi and painting.
He is a she.
Cole never existed.
Cole is a 13-year-old girl named Lisa who hates who she is so she made up Cole.

I was really attatched to Cole, I loved Cole to pieces. Lisa says she told me the truth because she was attatched to me, too, and she felt bad for lying to me.

It hurt really fucking bad because I feel stupid for believing her. And I miss Cole. I was very attatched to him, and he never even existed.

You guys are real, right? Lisa had pictures of Cole and everything, but they were actually pictures of her friend Huber. (Huber! What a retarded name)

I'm real. Kinda.
My real name is Alexandria, Lexi is just the part of me I like best. In real life, I am painfully shy and quiet. That's why I like to write, and why I like the internet; I can say all the things I want to but never could.

I hate the internet so bad right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story