Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

2 months left

by yourXclassicDisaster 1 review

new drama..and danny's craving

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 971 words

0Unrated
"Camryn, open the door" i heard ryan yell from the other side of the bathroom door. "NO! leave me alone. i don't want to talk to you" i yelled back. he continued to yell but i ignored him. i had found the box he hid earlier and i wanted to know what was in it. inside were some pictures and a note from travis. he was basically apologizing for all stuff he put me through. he just cared about me and didn't want to see me hurt anymore. and that he felt like it was his duty to make sure i got the pictures. the pictures were of a guy (ryan) and some blonde bimbo making out. if travis didn't send the pics i wouldn't have believed him. but the proof was there in front of me. i couldn't believe ryan would cheat on me...and when i'm pregnant. i couldn't fly anywhere because of the twins. but once they are born, i'm packing up and going back to chicago with the kids.

(ryan pov)

i yelled until my throat was hoarse. i'm guessing she saw the bogus pictures. i would never cheat on her, she should never doubt that. they looked very real though. i knew it was just a trick by travis to try to get back with her. "ryan what's going on" pete asked walking into our room. he picked up the pictures then looked at me. "you son of a bitch" he raised his fist to punch me but was stopped by patrick. 'thank god for patrick' i thought letting out my breath. "ryan, what are these....why" patrick asked looking confused. "you guys, that's not me. why would i cheat on carmyn. she's gonna have my babies...i love her" i said sincerely. "obviously that wasn't good enough" pete said lunging towards me again. patrick grabbed him again but not before pete got a good sucker punch to my eye. i grabbed my face and fell on the floor. spencer came running in the room followed by brendon, jon, joe, and andy. "yeah lets all just sleep in ryan's room tonight" i said sarcastically. "what's going on. you guys were being super loud" brendon said rubbing his eyes. 'if he's so damn tired, why does he bother getting up' i thought angrily. patrick showed them the pictures. they were all shocked except for joe. "dudes, these are totally photoshopped" joe said pointing to the head. "see look, you can see a line where someone pasted ryan's head onto the body" joe said like it was the most simple thing in the world. "and plus, ryan's doesn't have that much fat like this guy" andy said laughing, along with the rest of us. "this is not a funny matter" i turned around to see camryn had come out of the bathroom. "baby look, this isn't me. joe showed us that someone pasted my head onto this guys body to make it look like me. besides, you should know i would never cheat on you. it's probably just another one of travis' tricks to get you back" i said all in one breath.

(camryn pov)

i felt so stupid. all the boys went back to their rooms and i sat on the bed next to ryan. "i feel like a complete idiot" i said holding ryan's hand. "you shouldn't. it was a mistake. but you know i would never do anything like that to hurt you" ryan said kissing my head. "yeah, i don't know what i was thinking" i said yawning. "well lets get some sleep. then we'll do whatever you want tomorrow" ryan said turning off his light and pulling me against him. i don't why i ever doubted him. i love him so much. maybe i'm just scared that somehow, someway travis will get to me. and i'll never see ryan , my babies, my friends or family again. the next day we all got up and ate breakfast. then everyone left to go do their own things. ryan and i just stayed around the house. we made some cookies and watched movies pretty much all day. we were laying on the couch and ryan had his hands on my belly. "whoa" ryan said taking his hands off. "what" i asked confused. "they just kicked" he said. i put my hand on my belly and i felt little thumps coming from it. "aww, our babies are in here ry" i said kissing him. "yeah, i can't wait until they're out here. so we can hold them" he said smiling. "you and me both" i said laughing. he decided to cook for us. he made spagetti because it's my favorite. he really does have a heart of gold. we ate our food in silence. you ever have those moments when it's not an awkward silence. well that's exactly what it was. we didn't have to say anything, we could see it in eachother's eyes.

the next few weeks flew by. the boys were getting ready to go back on tour. i only have two months until my little bundles of joy are here in person. everything had been going smoothly. me and ryan had been talking about names for the babies. for the boy it will be dean trevor ross and the girl will be rylee paige ross. they weren't permanent but that's what we liked. i hope these next 2 months go by fast. "hey camryn, lets go get some smoothies. i have a craving for one" danny said.

well there you go. i was gonna put this up last night but it got deleted....and i like this one better :) how do you like the names?? this will probably come to an end soon. and i've got some ideas for the end that will shock you
Sign up to rate and review this story