Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Twenty-Two

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

kind of short, just read

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 473 words

1Exciting
"Rachel..." I managed to stutter out.
She sniffed, and looked down at her knees.
"I know...I know it's bad. I can't help it. I'm unhappy." she said, wiping her tears.
I cautiously put my arm around her, and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"It's gonna be okay. Me and Gabe will get you help." I said, calmly.

She shot up.
"No! Not Gabe!" she pleaded.
"Why? He's your boyfriend, he should know this." I said
"Please Pete, don't tell him. Please, we can do this without him." she pleaded.
I gave her a stern look.
"Please Pete." she asked, again.

"Why?" I asked.
"I...I don't want him to know, he'd take it the wrong way...I dunno. And...I just don't put a lot of trust in him." she said, looking away.
"I understand..." I mumbled, still feeling back.
"He's so fucking clueless." she whispered, maybe I wasn't suposse to hear.

"He's down there, maybe we should get up...before he finds us here, looking a mess. Plus, he's making pancakes." I said, throwing in a comforting smile. Rachel half smiled at me, and looked at the needle in her hand.
"I need..." she said.
"You don't need this." I said, sternly, ripping the needle out of her hand, walking over to the window, opening it, and chucking it as hard as I could out.
"Peteeee." she whined.
"You want help, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes..." she muttered.
"Okay then, no more drugs." I said,

"Pete, what the hell? Last week we were mortal enemies, and now you're my therapy?" She said, standing up, and brushing dirt off of her legs.
I stood up too.
"I have no clue, maybe it's because im so god damn irresistible?" I asked, laughing.
"Ha, maybe." she said, shaking her head.

We walked down stairs, and saw Gabe setting the table.
"Just in time, the cakes are done." he said, like a housewife.
"Thanks Gabe." I said, sitting.
Rachel kissed Gabe, hardly touching his lips, sort of restraining herself from passion, and sat down.
We ate, Gabe gabbing his mouth off about the new Cobra video, and about how Jac Vanek was a bad dancer, and this and that. Me and Rachel didn't listen, I could tell we were both thinking the same thing. Awkward.

After I finished, I looked at my sidekick.

"I gotta jet, must tend to Hemingway. I'll drop by later in the day, to hang out if you two aren't busy." I said.

"Love too." Rachel said, before Gabe could rant.

"Alright, well I'll be back, later on." I said.

Rachel smiled, and I headed off to the car, to go feed the lover doggy.

Not much time, promised myself I'd update this. Sorry it's so short, next one will be longer, promise. Love you all. Review nice things
Sign up to rate and review this story