Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Diez

by swimfan625 9 reviews

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 522 words

1Exciting
"What?!"

"My water just broke," Natalie whispered.

"Patrick, call the guys we're going to the hospital."

"What? Why? What's going on?"

"Nat's in labor."

"We'll be there in half an hour, I can be over in five minutes to watch Ally."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now go get ready!"

"Ally Sweetie, can you get Daddy's phone off of the table and call Grandma please?" Pete asked, helping Natalie sit up as Ally picked up the small phone.

"Hi Gwampa," Allison smiled as she began talking, "Daddy told me to call you becauth Mommy wet the bed. I think we're going to the hospickle, Daddy, Gwampa wants to talk to you."

"Dad, I can't really talk right now," Pete rushed, as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a semi-clean shirt, "Natalie's water broke. Can you call Drew and Hil please? Okay, see you in a bit."

"Mommy, why are you breathing funny?" Ally asked, sitting down on the floor.

"Because Mommy's...getting ready...to have...the baby," she got out between breaths.

"The baby's coming?!"

"Yes Sweetie," Pete chuckled, "You want to help me?"

"Otay."

"Can you carry this downstairs for me please?" He asked, handing her a small bag.

Allison nodded, dragging the bag behind her as she ran out the door just as Patrick stepped into the house.

"Hey Doll-face, where's your parents?"

"Daddy's helping Mommy get ready for the baby!"

"Yeah, are you excited?" He asked, watching Pete help Natalie slowly down the stairs as Ally nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Trick, you're a life saver," Natalie smiled, as Pete helped her out the door.

"It's no problem, just focus on getting the next Wentz out and we'll call it even," he smiled, "I'll get Ally dressed and then drive over there."

"God, what's taking so long?" An anxious voice asked a few hours later as Patrick, Andy, Joe, Allison, Pete's parents, Natalie's parents, and both sets of siblings sat around the waiting room.

"Drew, it's childbirth not the mile," Hilary said, rolling her eyes.

"So? It should've been done by now! It's not like it takes that long!"

"What would you know? You're the baby of the family!"

"So?"

"Mom spent thirty-two hours in labor with you, genius."

"Would you two stop it!" Mrs. Wentz snapped as she held a sleeping Allison, "Having a baby takes time and you two bickering isn't helping."

"Sorry," they replied simultaneously as the guys chuckled.

"What's going on, did I miss it?!" Mia squealed as she slid into the waiting room.

"Babe, she hasn't had the baby yet," Joe chuckled, giving her a sweet peck as she caught her breath.

"So I didn't miss it?"

"No, you came just in time."

"Good, how's she doing?"

"She's been in there for /four hours/!" Drew whined before being hit in the back of the head with a magazine, "Would you stop doing that?!"

"No, its my right," Hilary smirked, before seeing Pete step into the room with tear-stained cheeks.

"Oh my God what's wrong? Is everything okay? Can we see them?" His mother asked, quickly standing up with her husband beside her.

"We...it..."
Sign up to rate and review this story