Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata

Hanabi's Revenge part II

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

Hinata acts super weird today...it is always the quiet ones that get you... actually this is one weird day TO BE CLEAR THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE OOC!!!!!! LAtest CHAPTER UPDATED!! Next chapter u...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 572 words

1Funny
If you don't know whats going on read the chapters before it.
Please.
And to the guy who wrote that Ice Princess of Konoha story i am going to use the idea where Hanabi is stuck up and Naruto beats the shit out of her, but i am going to do it in my own way...okay so i'm not COPYING like someone else i know...but enough about that just read:
_________________________________________________________________

"Yes i'll get Big sister if its the last thing i do." Hanabi said to herself. She walked out the house and went to find Hinata

________________


Hinata and Naruto were at the Ramen shop...as usual.

"Naruto there is other food in the world besides Ramen." Hinata said jokingly. "I know, i just love Ramen!" Naruto shouted. "Quiet down idiot!" A voice from the seat behind him said. Naruto turned his head to see none other than Ino and Sai behind him. "What up guys!" Naruto shouted. "Obviously they are on a date." Hinata informed him. "Really?" Naruto said. "Duh, you were the one that introduced him to me Dobe." Ino said. "Oh yeah, I forgot" Naruto said. Then Someone walked in and made their way over to Naruto and Hinata. "Hanabi? what are you doing here?" Hinata asked. "I need help with something." Hanabi said. "Can it wait? I am on a date." Hinata said. "I can see that." Hanabi said as she glared at Naruto. "It can't wait." Hanabi said firmly. "Godamnit (God forgive me) Hanabi." Hinata said as she got up and her and Hanabi walked off. "dang i hate when she does this." NAruto said. "You mean this isn't the first time?" Ino asked. "No this happens every week." Naruto explained. "So have you guys been dating long?" Naruto asked Ino and Sai.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hinata and Hanabi were walking home. "Whats so important that you had to drag me away from my date?" Hinata asked. "You'll find out when we get there." "Well why could'nt you ask Neji or Father to help with whatever it is you wanted?" Hinata asked again. "Because They could not help with this thing i need help with." Hanabi said. They were in front of there house now. Hanabi stopped walking abruptly. Hinata was behind her. "Now what do you need help with Hanabi?" Hinata asked for the third time. Hanabi's back was facing Hinata. Hanabi smiled deviously.
Then suddenly two Ninja came out the ground on each side of Hinata. Hinata activated her Byakugan. Judging by their outfits she could tell they were ANBU and they were of the Hyuuga clan. They each grabbed Hinata's Arms and made her kneel down...on her knees(XD). "Don't fight it sister." They are masters of the Paralysis jutsu." Hanabi said. Hinata noticed she could not move on her own anymore. "Hanabi what the HELL do you think your doing?!?!?" Screamed a pissed Hinata. "I call it revenge. Revenge for dunking my head in the toilet and other things too." Hanabi then began to form hand seals. "NOw to make sure you don't interfere with my plan." Her hands started to glow blue She then struck Hinata on the forhead forcefully. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" HInata screamed before loosing consciousness. Now there was a crystal like mark on HInata's forehead. Hanabi smiled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! IF I SAY SO MYSELF STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ENTITLED: A BROKEN HEART AND SOME BROKEN BONES.
pLEASE REVIEW.
Sign up to rate and review this story