Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata

Hanabi's Revenge

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

Hanabi plots her revenge against Hinata

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 350 words

-1TrainWreck
Hey people guess i am back with another exciting install ment of Big Bad Hinata where Hanabi comes in with Revenge...So please rate and review...

You see i am 15 years old and i am trying to be more mature...

you no what...FUHK MATURITY!!!!

Just read
_________________________________________________________________


Ino woke up in her bed dazed. It took her a while to remember what happened yesterday. When she remembered she cried. She got out of bed and started her day.

At the park:

"Wow Hinata I cant believe you...Ino is your friend." Naruto said. "Sakura you too, you and Ino are close friends." Sasuke said. "What, at least she's still alive." Hinata said. "Yeah we could have done more than that." The pink haired ninja said agreeing with her. Then they saw a familiar face walking up to them. "Well, well look who came to see us." Hinata said. "I just came to say sorry again." Ino said. "I won't mess with you anymore and I truly am sorry." Ino said. She turned to walk away but, someone grabbed her arm. "Ino don't cry. We are gonna do something nice for you." Naruto said. "Why I tried to destroy your relationship with Hinata!" Ino screamed while she was crying. "Ino you did that because you have nobody. And if you have to mess with other people's relationship because you don't have your own then, that's pathetic....so we are gonna help you meet someone." Sasuke said trying to cheer her up. "Sai" Naruto said.

At the Hyuuga Manor.

Hanabi is in her bed room.

"How Big sister do that to me? Give me a swirly." She said to her self.
"Now Neji is afraid of her and Father just loves her so much...possibly more than he loves me. Welll no one is better than me, I'll show her..." Hanabi said as she began to plot her revenge.

SORRY IF THAT ONE WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I HAD TO TURN IT IN TO THREE SEPARATE CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LONG. So what do you think please RATE THEN REVIEW.
Sign up to rate and review this story