Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata

Rage Of the Kunoichi

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

a girl ninja's rage is something to be afraid of...especially when you are Ino...and Hinata has a bat..

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor - Characters: Hinata, Ino, Sakura - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 738 words

2Funny
Hey start rating my stories....good stuff, because somebody said they loved my story but rated it badly...that hurts me. I know alot of people like the story, so start rating it good stuff!!! Please?

AND THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE OOC!!!
___________________________________________________


It took Naruto a while to realize he was in a hospital. His Orange and black Jacket was sitting on a chair and so was his headband. He got up and wandered down the hall. He came to a room where a famaliar jaket hung on the door. He entered the room. "Hinata!!" He shouted at the site of her sleeping body in the bed. She woke up to the sound of her boyfriend's voice. "Naruto!" she shouted as she jumped up and engulfed Naruto in a big hug and a kiss. They held each other in their arms now. "Hinata i am so sorry." He said. "For what?" she asked. "You got hurt because of me." "No, you're wrong Naruto. i protected you on my own." she said trying to make Naruto feel better. "Naruto. I'm sorry for accusing you for those things back at the party." she said. "Its okay Hinata." Naruto said. "Its just that Ino said-" She was cut off by Naruto "Ino?" "Yeah she made believe that you...(she paused for a moment. It took her a while to figure out that Ino used her.) "I'M GONNA KILL THAT BITCH!!!" Hinata screamed. "Good to see that you're back to the old...new Hinata." Naruto said.


Later that Night


Ino was walking home by her self. "I feel bad for messing with their relationships" Ino said to herself. "I finally realize that I was just jealous of them...Naruto especially." She said. She reached her front porch. She walked up it and pulled out her keys. Just as soon as she put the key in the key hole, the door flew at her off the hinges as if it was hit by somethin huge and hit her(remember she was inches from the door) sending her flying at least 50 feet in to the middle of the street. the door landed in front of her. she sat up and was surprised to see two people standing in her door way. Hinata and Sakura. They had a devious grin on their faces. "You smug little bitch! I knew you were bad but this is unbelievable!" The raven haired Kunoichi said. "You thought you could get away with it did'nt you whore!?!?!" Sakura said. "Look I-I'm sorry now i know what i did was wrong..." Ino said. "Sorry don't cut it!!" Shouted Sakura as she appeared in front ofIno and rammed her foot in Ino's face. "Argh!" she uttered as she skidded back on the pavement. (she was still sitting on the ground.). Blood dripped from her face. "I Said I'm Soory!!!! er...i mean SORRY!!!!" Ino screamed as she stood up. "And we said it don't cut it!!" Hinata screamed as dashed at Ino with superninja speed and jammed her fist in Ino's stomach. "URGH!" she screamed as she fell on her knees holding her stomach. She coughed up blood. Then Hinata grabbed her hair and pulled upwards so Ino's face was lookin at Hinata's. Then Hinata continuously pounded on Ino's face with her Fist. When Sakura came over there she did the same. Then they stomped on her till she almost lost consciousness. "Hey Hinata should we stop? this is wrong." Sakura said. "It is wrong....BUT IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!" Hinata answered. "I'll go get my bat." Hinata said again.
When Hinata got back she made Ino get on her knees and hands. "what are you gonna do to me?" She asked. "Shut up!" Sakura said. "Now pull your pants down." Hinata said. "Wha?" Ino said. "DROP 'EM!!!!" Sakura commanded. "Okay!!" Ino sat up and pulled her pants down along with her Thong(XD). Hinata then stuck the big end of the bat in Ino's...ASS! Then shoved it in more and made Ino jerk with pain. Then She pulled and pushed it out and in of Ino's Ass continuously and faster and harder each time. "AAAAAHHHHH!"(You can guess who is screaming.)


___________________________________________________________

I AM SO...CRAZY....WHEN I WROTE THIS I DIED LAUGHING AND THEN MY MOM ALMOST READ THIS BY ACCIDENT BUT I KNOCKED HER OUT AND HID IT SOME WHERE! (XD) But seriously rate and review please!!!!



Sign up to rate and review this story