Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata

Naruto's Revenge

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

After Hinata was wounded Naruto lost control.... Now Itachi,Kisame,Hidan and Kakuzu are in for it!!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 804 words

0Funny
Hey people i am back!!!! yes the thing you have been waiting for has come at last!!!
i took some time off froom story telling. You should see why because of the word"Froom" in the previous sentence.

now read my fucking story and review and rate it!!!!







Naruto was in fox form facing the four Akatsuki agents. Hinata was on the ground bleeding badly and her blood was on Hidan's Scythe. Suddenly Hidan's skin turned all black. "The ceremony has begun." He said as he licked his scythe. "Oh no, I remember that technique! What ever he does to himself happens to Hinata!!" Naruto shouted. "It's over for your little girlfriend!!!" Hiadn shouted as he turned the blades of his scythe toward himself. "This is the end-" Hidan was cut off by Naruto shouting "FUUTON RASENGAN!!!!!!!!" He thrusted the newly developed rasengan in Hidan's stomach. "AARRGGHH!!!!" Hidan shouted. The rasengan grew bigger and engulfed all four Akatsuki agents and sending them flying threw the wall behind them. They were all on the ground outside. Naruto was outside now as well.
"That Rasengan was more powerful than your regular one." Itachi said as they stood up. "It had wind type chakra in it." Naruto said cocky like. "GRRR...So what, your girlfriend is still-" Hidan stopped talking abruptly when he saw his three bladed scythe. It was spotless. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" Hidan shouted. Hinata's blood was gone from the scythe. "Now.. lets get down to bussiness." Naruto said as he pulled out a kunai. He dashed at Hidan and swung the kunai at his head, but Hidan ducked in the knick of time. "CLose." Kakuzu said. "Hidan better watch out." Kisame warned. While Hidan was crouched low to the ground, Naruto brought his foot forward and rammed it in to Hidan's forehead. "argh!!" he screamed as he flew backward at least 50 feet(scythe still in his hand)and hit a tree then fell on his butt. Naruto then threw the kunai at Hidan. "DAMN!!" Hidan said as he brought his scthe in front of him. The kunai collided with it then ricocheted upward and pierced the tree bout 4 feet up from where Hidan was sitting. Hidan could not see Naruto whilr the scythe was in front of him. So he moved it and to his surprise, Naruto was gone. "What!!" Hidan shouted. Then suddenly a puff of smoke appeared where the kunai had been above Hidan. Hidan rose to stand and then out of the smoke emerged Naruto coming down on Hidan. He managed to kick Hidan in the back of the head. He flew forward 30 feet. "Hidan is losing." Itachi said. Hidan got up and turned around. "You suck." Naruto said. "You GO TO HELL!!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!" Hidan shouted. "But before i go...KAGE BUUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!" Naruto shouted. 30 Narutos appeared. They all rushed at Hidan. "Hell Illusion jutsu!!" Hidan shouted. Suddenly eveything turned black and red around Naruto and the clones. Then one clone exploded then another, and another untiil one was left. Then everything turned back to normal. Hidan was standing in front of Naruto who was on his knees hurt. "It's over kid!!" Hidan shouted as he swung his scythe at Naruto. When it connected with him Naruto exploded. "Thats my move!" Itachi said. Hidan staggered backward. Then he felt someone hold a kunai to his throat. "Don't move" HIdan heard Naruto's voice behind him. "How did you escape my jutsu?" He asked. "You forgot some thing about me. I'm going to be Hokage one day. Believe it." Naruto said. Then Naruto noticed two people standing beside him. "Let him go." Itachi said. "Yeah you may have been able to defeat Hidan by luck but there is no way you can beat us." Kisame said. Naruto smiled. "How do you know i'm not a clone." Naruto asked. "We don't but just in case, we have Kakuzu over ther ready to devour your girlfriends heart." Itachi said. Naruto frowned. "Fine you win." Said Naruto. "Good." Itachi said as he activated his Mangekyou sharingan and peered into Naruto's eyes. Naruto fell unconscious and hit the ground with a thud. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared behind Itachi and there stood three shinobi. Kakashi, Jaraiya and the Godainme, Tsunade.
"Itachi long time no see." Kakashi said. "Kakashi needed help beating me on your own?" Itachi mocked. "No since i now have in my possesion the Mangekyou sharingan." Kakashi said. "Hmmm...it appears we are outnumbered." Itachi said. "Lets move out!" With that said the Akatsuki vanished.

Later in a hospital...

Naruto woke up dazed. It took him a while to realize he was in a hospital.


_________________________________________________________________

Hey i changed the title and finished the latest chapter.
the next one will be
RAGE OF THE KUNOICHI!!

now please rate and review




Sign up to rate and review this story