Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata and some more weird suff

The Arrival of Akatsuki

by Inuyonas 4 reviews

Naruto finds Hinata and things do not go as planned!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor - Characters: Hinata, Itachi, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Tenten, Other - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 1002 words

3Exciting
Here we go again
Here we go again. Listen now people, I am shocked at the kind of reviews I get!!! I try my best Damnit!!!! Oh and people need to tell me who is winning the contest between maddogg91 and me. If you do not know what I am talking about read the previous story. Remember tell us who won in our reviews.



Now about the story. This chapter is suppose to have OOC. Okay? So don't rate it that.



Naruto: Quite whining and write the damn story!!!



Hinata: Yeah!! Quit fuckin whinin'!!!!



Disclaimer: I do not own such whiny wimps



Naruto: What!!!



Hinata: WIMPS!!!



Hinata punches Inuyonas in the face and knocks him out.



Naruto: Wow...anyway enjoy the story but be warned there is half of a LEMON.









"Now onto Sasuke." Ino said as she walked over to him. Sasuke is with Lee, Kiba, Shikamaru and Chouji. "This is one sweet party!!!" yelled Kiba. "Yeah and the cake is delicious." Chouji said cramming a large piece of cake down his throat. "Hey save some for the rest of us I need to bring a piece back to Temari." "Shikamaru, she has you in check. man." Sasuke said. "What? You are out of your mind." Argued Shikamaru. "She has you doing whatever she says." Lee said. "No she does not I-"Shikamaru was cut off. "SASUKE!!!" Ino screamed as she walked up toward him. "Oh great, just what I need." Sasuke whined. "Sasuke come with me, I need help with something." "Well why do need me?" "Just come on!!" Ino said as she grabbed his arm and drug him with her away from the group. "Hey Sasuke better not let Sakura see you!! She has you in check!!" Shikamaru said mocking him.









"Ino where are you taking me?" Sasuke asked. "You'll see when we get there." Ino said trying to sound sexy but it was not working on Sasuke. He was not noticing he was being dragged in front of Sakura. "Okay we are here." Ino said as they stopped. She turned and faced him. He was taller than her slightly her, head came up to his nose. "Ino?" Sasuke said worried. "I need help with this." She said and before Sasuke new it, his mouth connected with hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck.. Her tongue was inside of his mouth attacking his, and this was turning him on. He tried to jerk away but could not. She had him and could make him do whatever she wanted at that moment.





"Thank you Tenten." Sakura said taking the gift from her. Sakura had not noticed what Sasuke was doing 30 or so feet from her...until she looked up. She was so shocked she dropped the gift Tenten had given her. "Sakura? What's wrong?" Tenten asked. "Sa-Sasuke...how-how could you?" Sasuke heard this and shoved Ino back. "Sakura!! Its not what it looks like!!" Sasuke shouted drawing attention to them. "It is my birthday Sasuke and you had to go and do this." As Sakura said this tears emerged from her eyes and tears ran down her face. She closed her eyes and ran past him tears flying everywhere. She ran out the door. "SAKURA!!!!" Sasuke shouted as he ran after her. Ino was smiling on the inside.









Naruto was looking for Hinata. He saw her run into the Ninja academy building. He went inside. He was in his old classroom. "Hinata? " No answer. "I know you are in here." "Why, Naruto?" Naruto heard this and saw Hinata appear in a poof of smoke sitting on a desk. "Hinata why are you accusing me of these things." Asked Naruto. "Well you were having such a good time with Sakura, it was like you were in love with her again." Hinata said. "Hinata you have got to have more faith in me. It was a party!" We were having fun." Naruto said trying to reason with her. "Naruto you sound so convincing, but are you really telling the truth? I will find out because of the Byakugan." She said. "Hinata I love you and you know that." Naruto said. "Naruto you are good at hiding emotion." Hinata said. "Hinata-" Naruto was cut off because of smoke appearing in front of them. When it cleared four people in long black cloaks with sleeves and had red clouds on them. "Akatsuki!" Naruto shouted. One person had his Sharingan activated, another guy had a huge red scythe on his back, another guy had a blue face and a huge sword on his back, and the last guy had a hood on with a big headband on and a mask covering his mouth and nose. The only thing showing was his eyes. "So you needed reinforcements Itachi?" Naruto said. "Please the only people stronger than me are Jaraiya and the Akatsuki leader. I can beat you myself. This was the leader's idea." The Uchiha slaughterer said. "Allow me to introduce you to the other Akatsuki agents: The one with the three bladed scythe is Hidan, The one with the big sword is Kisame, and the last one is Kakuzu. There, I said it so you can understand." Itachi said. "Now my scythe would love to meet you. Face to Face." Hidan said as he grabbed his scythe and lunged at Naruto. "NARUTO!!!" Hinata said as she leapt off the desk without thinking. The next thing she knew a blade of Hidan's scythe was stabbed through the right side of her chest. "HINATA!!!" Screamed Naruto as she fell backwards into his arms. "Naruto..." Hinata whispered. "Hinata why did you do that?" "N-Naruto...I could not help it." Hinata whispered. "You_You are going to pay." Naruto said as his eyes now resembled the nine tailed fox's eyes. His whiskers grew, his teeth became foxlike(sharp and razor like). "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" "So things will get interesting now." Hidan said cockily. "Don't underestimate him." Itachi warned.





So what do you think? Please review then rate okay?
Sign up to rate and review this story