Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata and some more weird suff

Ino Jealousy

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

Ino formulates a plan.. to get Sasuke and Naruto to break up.... with their girlfriends.(I hate SASUNARU)

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Ino, Kiba, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 326 words

1Funny
" I promise" said sasuke. "Well i will see you later." Naruto said. " Wait! Hinata is at my house with Sakura baking." Sasuke said. "Why?" Questioned Naruto. "It is Sakura's birthday." Replied the raven haired Ninja. "Well i wil walk with you.." Naruto said as they left the training area. They walked passed the Yamanka flower shop. Ino was watching them. "Naruto and Sasuke have girlfriends and i do not have a boy friend." She said to herself. "I am jealous of Naruto!!! so i ill break him and Hinata up. But i will just persuade Sasuke to be with me." Ino was smiling on the inside. "This will be he most diabolical plan ever." She said as she got up and left the flower shop. "Was Ino just talking to herself??" Ino's mother said."Now she has me doing it!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next Day:

At Sasuke's house:


Sakura is having a party in his back yard

"Happy Birthday!!!!" Screamed Naruto shoving a present in her face!!! "Calm down Naruto!" Sakura said. "What it is a party!!!" Naruto shouted.

Ino was sitting next ro Hinata.
"Hinata does'nt it seem Naruto is flirting with Sakura?" Ino said. "No he just gave her a present." Hinata said jokingly. "Well he did like her a while back." Ino said trying to convince Hinata. Hinata started worrying at this statement. "N-Naruto would not do that to me." Hinata said reassuring herself. "He might..." Ino said. Hinata started crying. She got up and walked over to Naruto. "N-Naruto i hope you and Sakura are very happy together." "What are you talking about Hinata? you sound like your old self..." "Naruto do not lie...." Hinata said walking away. "HINATA!!!" Naruto said following. Ino was smiling to herself. "Now onto Sasuke..." She said as she got up and walked toward him.



__________________________________________________________________________________________________


What will become of Sasuke??? And of Naruto!!!! Find out next week for another thrilling episode of Big Bad Hinata entitled: Rage of the Kunoichi
Sign up to rate and review this story