Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata and some more weird suff

Neji's Interference

by Inuyonas 3 reviews

Neji blames Naruto for Hinata'a bad behavior

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Tsunade, Yondaime - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1181 words

1TrainWreck
Disclaimer: I do not own blah, blah, blah...
and i reccomend you read the first chapter to get what is going on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


"There is plenty more of that if you follow me." Hinata said sexily. Naruto's face grew bright red. "Does this mean you like me?" asked the blonde haired boy. Hinata giggled at the slowness of her crush. "Yes Naruto that means I like you." Naruto smile. "Well do you like me?" Hinata asked innocently. Naruto's eyes widened. "Don't tell me you are still in love with that big headed, pink haired bitch Sakura." Hinata spat out. "Who's Sakura?" Naruto said with a cocky smile. Hinata smiled and hugged Naruto tightly. She began to whisper in his ear. "Hey Naruto, soon we are going to have sex and you better be rough with it." Naruto froze up as she let go of him and walked away. "But what if i don't know how?" he asked himself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Next day.



Neji is at the local Ramen shop. He spots Naruto and Hinata sitting at a table. "Hey Hinata why do you like me?"He asked her. "Because you never give up and you rooted for me in the Chuunin exams when i was against that son of a bitch, Neji and plus you are so damn cute." he gave a light blush at the statement. "And you are strong. You put that bitch Neji in his place at the exams." Naruto was blushing madly but he tried to hide it...poorly so he decided to change the subject. "So when did you get like this Hinata? What made you change?" "I do not know. Maybe i got tired of everyone pushing me around." Naruto had a sad look on his face. "Except you of course." she said with a smile as she grabbed his hand on top of the table. "You never doubted me for a a second, Naruto. You made me feel like i was not worthless." Naruto was blushing so hard he was sweating. "I love you, Naruto." Naruto's jaw dropped. He had never heard those words before in his life. He was a 15 year old Jounin about to be in the Anbu and he never heard those words before. "Bye see you later." Hinata said as she got up from the table and left. "Wow...she loves me." He said in awe. Across the restaurant Neji was watching them listening and was pissed. "Naruto shall pay for making Hinata like that." He said as he got up and walked over to Naruto. "Hey Neji." Naruto said as friendly as possible. "You scum." Neji said with a grimace. "What?" the blonde said as he stood up and faced Neji. Neji activated his Byakugan. "Naruto you have experienced the Gentle fist before but now here comes one not so gentle." Naruto was confused. "Wait-" Naruto was cut off by a fist being jammed in his face. Naruto fell backward on the ground. "If you come near Hinata again i'll kill you." He said as he left. He was walking home when he saw Hinata outside the front of his house. "You should not have done that." Hinata said angrily. "Hinata he made you like that." Neji said trying to reson with her. "No he did not you did. In fact everyone except him did. I was sick of being pushed around so i snapped!!" "Hinata you need to calm down." Neji said. "No you do, and if you ever do something like that agian you will regret it." Hinata said. "You are going to activate the seal again?" Neji asked. "No Naruto will deal with you. I learned a secret about him that only a few people know." "What?" Neji asked. "Did you know that the yondainme was his father, or more importantly, did you know the has the Kyuubi inside of him?" Neji's eyes open wide. "Well now you know why everyone rejects me." Neji turned around and saw Naruto. "I am going to get you back Neji." Naruto said. Then his puils turned red and became slit-like, his whiskers grew, his hands resembled claws alot more now and his teeth became Demonic/vampiric. "What are you?" Neji asked filled with fear. "I am your worst nightmare." Naruto said.


________________________________________________________________________________________________


The next day.


Neji is in the hospital with 6 broken ribs, a broken arm, a fractured shin and a busted eye.

At the Godainme's ofice.


"And don't ever smoke again." "Or What?" Sasuke said cockily. Tsunade glared at him. "There is such a thing as too cool Sasuke." She said, "Whatever." He said...big mistake. She appeared in front of hm and kicked him in the balls so hard Shikamaru thoght he heard them break. Sasuke flew back and out the window behind him brealing the glass and falling about 50 feet hitting the ground unconscious. "Any other cool people in here?" She asked looking at the other two. "Nobody in here but us nerds.." Kiba said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^_______________________________________________



At Naruto's house.

In his Bedroom.

"Did'nt i tell you we were going to do it?" Hinata said. "Yeah." Naruto said. He thought to himself. "I hope i know what i am doing." Soon enough they were both butt naked and Naruto was on top of Hinata on his bed. He kissed her lips, tongue moving inside her mouth scraping the roof of her mouth and a content sigh left her mouth. Then he propped himself over her and eased his length inside her. "Ugh." She said. "What??" Naruto asked. "Faster and Harder." She said. So Naruto thrusted his hips back and forth inside her. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs as she was at her edge of her orgasism and then it happened. She let herself dive into pleasure(He was using protection). "Hey, get off it is my turn to pleasure you." Hinata said. Naruto got out of her and sat on the edge of the bed his back facing her. She got off the bed and walked in front of him and got on her knees. "I like where this is going." Naruto said. Then Hinata licked at the tip of his tallywacker.(XD) Naruto's head whipped back and his hand went to the top of her head. Then she swallowed him whole.(of course he took the protection off.)He skeeted(XD) in her mouth and she swallowed.



_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Next day.


At the training grounds.


"HEy Sasuke what did the old hag do to you yesterday? Is that why you were walking so funny during practice?" Naruto said. "Shut up Dobe. Anyway what is with you and Hinata?" Sasuke asked. Naruto smiled remembering last night. "She is my girl friend." He said. Sasuke looked amazed. "Wow you finally got one." Sasuke said. "What about you?" Naruto asked. "I'm going to ask Sakura out on a date and just make her day." Naruto smiled. "Just promise me one thing Sasuke." the blonde haired Ninja said. "What?" the raven haired Ninja said. "That having girl friends won,t ruin our friendship." Sasuke stared at him. "I Promise." he said smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story