Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

That Depressing World

by MyChemPrincess77 0 reviews

...sorry i havent updated in a while..i havent forgot about you!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 655 words

0Unrated
"Hey, mom, can we go to the gift shop again?" I asked as they put on their coats. We just finished eating, and I got excited to see the crystal eyed girl again.
"Gerard, you just went to the gift shop, why didn't you get anything while you were there?" she debated. I gave her a sad look, and then looked at my dad for help.
"sure, go ahead," my dad said. I jumped up and ran out, before they changed their minds. I looked back quickly and smiled slightly. My mom was looking at my dad with confusion.
I made my way to the gift shop by dodging all the little kids and families. When I entered I quickly grabbed the first thing I saw on the candy shelf, witch was a small packet of sweetarts. I made my way to the line, casually taking a dollar out of my wallet. I smiled when I saw that she was at this register. When I finally got up front, she smiled. I smiled back and tried to casually look at her name. Siena. Siena... Siena...
That name sounded familiar. I quickly realized she was waiting patiently for me to put the sweetarts down on the counter.
"Oh," I said quietly.
"Its okay." she laughed. Her laugh made me feel good. I watched as she slid the dollar off the counter and sorted it into the cash register. She handed me a receipt.
"Do you want a bag for that?" she asked jokingly. I smiled back, enjoying her humor.
"No, im good." I signed the receipt. In the corner of my eye I saw she was watching me scribble down my name. Smiling, I handed the receipt to her and walked away. When I got to a safe distance I looked over at her direction. She was staring at my name.
"Ready?" Mikey asked as he walked over my way.
"Okay," I said slowly and started walking.
"Good, because I want to get the hell out of here." He said as I swung open the door. An instant rush of wind blew. I looked up into the night sky, and my eyes flowed to the moon.

The moonlight glowed, turning the sky around it a lighter shade of blue. It shined down, and then the vivid blue around it turned into red. Shortly after, the entire moon formed into a dark red dripping liquid, almost like blood.

"Gerard!" I heard a voice scream. My head snapped away from the moon, looking to my left. I was quickly pulled back away from the speeding red car in front of me that nearly just killed me. I had a headache and the spots from the headlights were following me everywhere.
I turned to Mikey, who had just saved my life. I felt glad that my parents didn't see that.
"Mikey-" I stammered. He just looked down, apparently not wanting to be thanked. I just smiled and walked over with him to the car. Maybe he doesn't hate me.

As we waited in the car, I thought of the red car that had passed me. It looked familiar, along with the girl. But why did I see blood this time? And whose is it? I think I am going to ask mom and dad later-
My thoughts were interrupted when my parents came into the car.
"Did you have fun tonight kids?" my mom asked cheerfully.
I quickly nodded, and looked at Mikey, who stuffed his skinny body in the corner.
"Mikey?" my dad asked, waiting for an answer.
"Yeah," he mumbled, not sounding happy.
I turned my head onto the glass, watching all the tress pass by. Y eyes shifted to the moon, which always seemed to be following us. When I was little I used to stare at the sun and wonder why it never left, and why it always happily shined down on this depressing world.
Sign up to rate and review this story