Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Brought You To The Dark Side, But You Brought Me To The Bright Side

I Brought You To The Dark Side, But You Brought Me To The Bright Side (Part 1)

by panicatthediscoxchik 3 reviews

Creatures of the Night. Things won't ever be the same.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 2579 words

0Unrated
((Frank's POV))

Band practice, with my band of 2 years, was coming to an end. The band consisted of me, Gerard, Bob, Mikey, and Ray. We all were the best of friends. And we were aiming to make it big with our band.
"So, is that it?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah, I think that's a wrap." I said.
Now band practice was officially over.
"Okay. Well I'll see you guys at school tomorrow...except for you." Gerard said to Mikey.
"Yeah. Well I'm outta here. My girlfriend's been calling me like crazy." Mikey said.
We all said goodbye to him before he left.
Speaking of girlfriends- I have one.
Her name's Rachel. She is the beautifulest girl that I've ever met. She has long-ish purple hair. She also has 3 piercings on her ear, and she has a lip ring; like me. She has brown eyes. I loved just staring into her eyes for hours. She means the world to me.
We've been dating for about a year. Even though we've only been together for a year, I plan on marrying her in the future. The only person that knows that I plan on marrying her is Gerard.
Gerard and I are the best of friends. We shared almost everything with each other.
Just then I felt my pocket vibrate, meaning I had gotten a text message on my cell phone.
I took it out of my pocket and read the message.
It read:

Hey Sexy,
I hope practice went great. I miss u like crazy. My parents r going out this weekend- so we can b alone-- if u no wat i mean.
xx luv ya ~rach

I smiled.
"Rachel?" Gerard asked.
I guess my smile gave away the fact that the text was from Rachel.
"Yeah." I shook my head up and down.
I put my phone back in my pocket after texting Rachel a text back.
"So what's with you and that friend of yours. You gonna tell her you got the hots for her?" I asked Gerard.
He blushed a little.
"Who? You mean Brina?" he asked shyly.
"Yeah, that's it. Brina, that girl that's always around Rachel." I said playfully.
I knew who Brina was and I saw how Gerard looked at her.
Everything she did, made him love her more. I just knew it.
"I don't have the hots for Brina. We're just frie....." he said then started to quiet down until he became silent.
"Is it that obvious?" he asked curiously.
"Well... yeah. But don't worry- she likes you too much to realize that you like her back." I rambled off.
"What? She likes me back?" Gerard asked with his eyes popped out.
"Yeah, I thought you knew that already." I shrugged.
"So doesn't know how much affect she has on me. The way she laughs, the way she pulls on the same piece of her hair over and over again when she gets shy or nervous, or hell, even when her beautiful brown eyes stare into mine- it drives me wild." he said while moving his hands to add emphasis on some words.
"Aww. Gee, just tell her how you feel. Believe me, the outcome will be worth it." I smiled.
"Yeah, you're probably right." he replied.
While Gerard and I were talking everyone else left.
"Well, I'm gonna go. It's getting late." I said getting my sweater and put it on.
"Yeah, it's getting really late. I'm heading home too. Need a ride?" he asked me while he put on his coat.
"Nah, I'm good. I'm gonna walk." I said heading toward the front door of Bob's house.
"Kay. See ya." Gerard said beore I went throught the front door to get outside.
"Bye." I said before I shut the door.

The sky was a light blue, meaning the sun had probably set about a half hour ago.
I checked my watch; it was almost 8.
Shit. My parents are gonna kill me. My curfew is 8pm. I only have like not even 5 minutes to get to my house.
I was walking on the sidewalk that would eventually lead me to my house.
Just then I saw a little alley. It was a "short-cut" to my house. So I decided to take the short-cut in order to get home faster. I was halfway through the alley, when I heard a noise.
Someone was behind me. I stopped walking.
"Hello?" I called out getting frightened a bit.
They didn't answer.
The footsteps were coming closer to me. I started to work up a sweat.
A hand touched my neck. I jumped and turned around to see who the person was.
I couldn't really see the person's face that great because it was pretty dark in the alley.
But the hand that was still on my neck had long fingernails.
"If you stay still, I promise, it won't hurt." she said.
It was a girl.
She pushed me to the one wall.
The light from the moon let me see this girl's face just as I got pushed up against the wall.
Her face was normal then in the blink of an eye; her face morphed.
It morphed into a vampire face- long, sharp teeth and all.
Her fingers got my shirt out of the way of my neck.
I was frozen, I couldn't move. It was like she captivated me.
Slowly her mouth came in contact with my neck. She nuzzled my neck softly at first. Then her long, sharp teeth came gnashing into my neck as she sucked blood from my body.
The pain was unbearable; it was such an intense pain- a pain that I had never felt before.
Slowly, everything around me became hazy. I was losing alot of blood at an alarming pace.
I was unable to stand. With this vampire sucking my blood, I started falling to the foor. Just as I was about to close my eyes and prepare to die, this vampire took her teeth out of my neck, and cut a little slit on her neck with one of her sharp fingernails, and put my mouth to it.
"Drink." she commanded.
I did what I was told.
Then after sucking and swallowing some of her blood, I felt a weird feeling inside and I collapsed to the floor and everything turned black.

((Brina's POV- The next morning))

The alarm went off- which meant that it was now 6:30 in the morning and I had to now get ready to go to another boring day of 11th grade. What a drag. The only reasong why I actually kept going to school day after dreary day was to see Rachel, my best friend of 5 years, and........ to see the guy of my dreams.
His name is Gerard. He isn't the kind of guy that most girls would go for- But I love him so much.
He has brown eyes, and dark hair. I don't know if it's a really dark brown color, or if his hair is black. But it looks like black.

I got out of bed to shut off my alarm clock which was acroos my bedroom.
I then turned on my CD player which had a mix CD that Gerard made me. For some reason, it only consisted of love songs of some sort- and one song that his band, MCR, made.
'Until The Day I Die' came blasting throught the speakers.
I then groggily made my way out of my room and into my younger brother's room to wake him up.
"Pete, wake up." I said.
He moaned and turned to the other side.
"Pete- shithead. Get your lazy ass up." I said a little louder.
He moaned louder.
"PETE! Get up!" I said yet a little louder than before.
"Okay, okay! I'm up. God, you're so bitchy in the morning. I pity your future husband." Pete said sleepily as he sat up in his bed.
"Yeah, yeah." I said and went back into my room.
Pete was my younger brother. We are one year apart; so I'm one year older. Haha.
I went back in my room, and opened my closet door to pick out my outfit for the day. I picked my favorite pair of skinny jeans, and a black shirt that Gerard gave me that had the words "My Chemical Romance" on it.
Now, you're probably wondering- why did Gerard make me a CD, and give me a shirt?
Well Rachel is dating a guy name Frank. And Frank is in a band called My Chemical Romance with Gerard and 3 other guys.
And Rachel and I have known all the guys of My Chemical Romance for about 2 years now. So Gerard and I are really good friends; But he doesn't know I really like him, and he'll never like me back.
I then got dressed in the clothes that I had picked out and started to straighten my hair.
In 20 minutes, I was ready to go to the corner of my block to catch the bus.
"Lazy ass, you ready to go?" I yelled to Pete who was in the bathroom.
"Yeah, just about." he said.
"Okay, I'm heading to the bus stop now, so I'll meet you there." I said as I put on my sneakers and sweater, shut off my CD player, and headed downstairs.
I grabbed my messenger bag, a poptar packet, and a bottle of water.
I then grabbed my house keys and went toward the front door.
"Hey Pete?" I screamed.
"Yeah?" he said while coming down the stairs while putting on a sweater.
"Don't forget to lock the front door." I said then went outside.

Pete and I don't live with our parents. My father left us when I was 6. And my mother is psyco, so our grandparents bought us a house to live in. So we don't have to pay rent. Our grandparents are rich, so if we ever need anything- they get it for us. I love them so much!

I started eating one of my poptarts, since 2 came in a packet. Someone then joined me at the corner.
"Hey you." he said.
"Hey Gee." I said smiling.
"So how are you this lovely morning?" he asked.
See? He's the sweetest guy I've ever known.
"I'm doing fine. And yourself?" I adked looking at him and gave him my other poptart.
"Thanks. I'm doing good. I need to talk to you about something though." he said slowly.
"What?" I asked.
"Well... ummn. Ah, this is hard." Gee said shakily.
"How hard could it be? C'mon, just tell me. It's not like I'm your mother and you're about to tell me that your pregnant." I joked and smiled at him.
We laughed. That calmed him down.
"Well, I really like you-" he said but I collided my lips with his.
I don't know why, but I just did.
His lips were so soft. It was like 7 minutes in Heaven- except we weren't playing the game, and in reality the kiss only lasted about 5 seconds.
"Ooooh." Pete sang as he joined us at the corner.
Gerard and I broke away, and I looked away and blushed.
"Oh come on guys." Pete said.
"What?" I snapped at Pete. I was angry that Pete ruined the mood.
"It was obvious that you both had a thing for each other." Pete said.
"What?" Me and Gee said at the same time.
Just then Rachel joined us at the corner.
We all lived near each other.
"Hey my lovely people. What's going on?" She asked.
"Well Bri and Gee just shared each others spit." Pete said jokingly.
"What?" Rachel asked while smiling.
I laughed a bit because of nervousness, and so did Gee.
"Aw, really?" Rachel asked again.
"Yeah." Gerard said.
"So?" Rachel asked.
"So what?" I asked.
"So are you guys dating now?" Rachel asked.
I looked at Gee and he was smiling.
"Well......" I started.
Gee's smile then faded.
"Only if Gee kisses me." I said and looked at Gerard.
A huge smile formed on his face.
He then started to lean in and as did I.
His lips met mine for the second time today. This kiss was different from the one that we had just shared; it was more deeper, and with tongue. =D
We broke apart and looked into each other's eyes.
"Now, it's official. You two are a couple." Pete smiled.
"Aww. Congrats! I always knew that you two were gonna get together." Rachel smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled.

The bus then stopped in front of us.
Instead of sitting with Rachel, I sat with Gee in the back of the bus. I sat on the outside of the seat and Rachel sat in the seat next to us alone. Pete sat with some of his friends in the front of the bus. Apparently, Pete was in his own band, Fall Out Boy. The band consisted of Pete, and 3 guys named Andy, Joe, and Patrick. I only met Patrick out of them all.

Gerard, Rachel, and I talked while the bus picked up more kids that went to our high school.
When the bus came to Frank's stop, it didn't stop. Frank wasn't there.
"Anybody know where Frank is?" Rachel asked.
"Nope, I don't." I said.
"He didn't call me this morning like he normally does." Rachel said.
"That's weird." I said.
"Well, I saw him last night at band practice. I asked him if he needed a ride, but he said he would walk home." Gerard said.
"Oh." Rachel.
Well, we just decided that he was sick or playing hookie so we shook it off.
I exhaled and leaned on Gee and got ready to deal with a boring day of 11th grade with my 2 best friends in the world.. Well my one best friend, and now my boyfriend.

((Frank's POV))

I slowly opened my eyes.
I had no idea where I was. I was in a dark building. It looked like someone was living here a few months ago. I stood us and stretched a bit. I then remembered what happened last night and felt my neck. There were 2 holes on my neck.
But wait- why wasn't I dead?
I looked at my watch. It was 10am. I looked around for a door. I saw one and made my way to the door.
"If I were you, I wouldn't do that." A voice from a dark corner said right before I opened the door to go outside.
The voice sounded like the same voice as the vampire that I encountered last night in the alley.
"And why shouldn't I?" I asked.
"Fine, suit yourself. It'll only lead to your funeral." she shrugged.
"Whatever. " I said and opened the door to go outside.
When the door was open, sunlight came through. It was too bright, and I started to burn. I then smelled smoke. I looked at my arm and realized that I was on fire.
"Ah, what the hell?" I screamed from the pain of the sun and quickly closed the door.
The first went out and the burning stopped.
"What has happened to me?" I asked outloud.
"Isn't it obvious?" she asked.
"No." I responded.
"My dear, you're now a creature of the night." she said calmly.
"You mean a vampire?" I asked.
She didn't answer, she just walked away.

Wonderful. I'm not able to go out when it's daytime, and I didn't call Rachel this morning.
Shit. She's gonna kill me.................. Wonderful..
Sign up to rate and review this story