Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Shock of a lifetime

by Cucumber 5 reviews

What kind of soap opera had my life become? Maybe George had been right, maybe he had known about this all along!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 919 words

2Exciting
"I found the perfect job for you."

Pete slumped down on the couch next to me where I was watching TV.

"Oh?"

"A roadie!"

He clapped his hands together excitedly. It looked very stupid.

"A what?"

"A roadie! We're going to Europe next month and I want you to come too."

"Europe - roadie. Me?"

"Yeah, but you don't really have to do anything. You'll just be paid to hang out."

"Hmm, sounds nice."

"It sounds awesome!"

He leaned in closer to me so he'd be able to whisper in my ear.

"It'll also give me the opportunity to fuck you senseless."

I playfully shoved him away.

"In your dreams Wentz."

"So, have you any plans tonight?"

"Nope, have you something in mind?"

His hand ran up my thigh and he grinned.

"Maybe, what about dinner at my place?"

He smiled mischievously.

"Sounds good."

He pecked my lips before he stood up.

"Great! Be ready in," he looked at his watch, "an hour."


As I pulled the dress over my head I wondered how tonight would turn out to be like. I had only spent less then half an hour inside his huge house - I hope he keeps that dog away - and a part of me had already imagined what his bedroom looked like. There was a knock on my door and I straightened my dress before opening.

Pete was standing outside my bedroom door, looking extremely hot in dark attire, tight jeans, shirt and a jacket. He held a single white rose.

"This is for you, I thought red was a bit too cliché."

I smiled as I accepted it; I put it on my nightstand.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes first."

Once they were on my feet he offered his arm and we walked arm in arm downstairs towards the exit. George came out of the kitchen and blocked our way.

"Where are you two going?"

"To my place. I invited her to dinner."

"Okay, cool. Just bring her home before lunch."

He walked back into the kitchen, whistling. Pete and I looked at each other.

"What's run into him?"

"We can worry about that tomorrow, tonight is just about us."


Once we stepped into his house I knew what arrangements he had been doing. The hallway was dark apart from candles that lit the way towards the living room. He took my coat and then he took my hand and led me towards the living room. He smiled as he reached for the door handles and opened the door.

The smile on his face quickly faded and his face turned white as he noticed a young woman sitting by the table. She looked up and smiled when she saw us.

"Pete, I thought you would never come home!"

"What are you doing here?"

She stood up and walked towards to him, completely ignoring me.

"I was looking for my fiancé."

Fiancé? Excuse me?

"We broke up, you ended it. And we were never engaged."

"We were! Don't you remember proposing to me?"

He shook his head.

"Look Jane, I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but I'm busy now. I've got a new girlfriend and you've no right to enter my home like this."

Girlfriend? I like the sound of that.

"Well, I just thought you should know that you're going to be a father."

The color that had been coming to his face quickly disappeared.

"What?!"

"I'm 4 months pregnant. And yes, I'm sure it's yours because I've never been with another man."

What kind of soap opera had my life become? Maybe George had been right, maybe he had known about this all along!

"I'm not going to be the father of your child Jane! You made it very clear that you didn't want me anymore."

He seemed hurt and it also looked like he had forgotten all about me as well.

"I could leave you and you girlfriend alone forever if you want Pete. If you pay me $60.000."

"WHAT?! Are you blackmailing me?"

She smiled innocently and shrugged.

"I guess I could always go to the press, 'Pete Wentz throws his pregnant fiancé out of his life."

"We were no engaged. For god sake's Jane, just leave me alone. I cannot be the father of that child!"

"Why not? We sure had a lot of sex!"

"Because we broke up more then 5 months ago!"

She just smiled.

"Sure we did, but you did come to me crying 4 months ago, and I guess you can recall now what happened."

Pete frowned, obviously trying to remember that night.

"Whatever, just leave, will you?"

"Sure thing, but you'll hear from me Pete."

Pete just stared straight ahead as she brushed herself against him on her way out. He flinched a little when the door slammed and he shook his head, like he had been woken up from a trance. He looked at me; his eyes had a sad look in them.

"I wish you hadn't witnessed this."

I slowly walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I cannot become a dad. I don't even know how to treat a little kid."

He broke away from me and slumped down on a chair by the living room table.

"Maybe you should just leave, give me time to think about this all."

I nodded and started to make my way towards the front door. This was not how I expected the evening to turn out.
Sign up to rate and review this story