Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

One

by relaxrelapse 1 review

new school new enemies new love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 572 words

0Unrated
Monday

"Hey there pretty girl." I slammed my locker shut with great force. The noise echoed off the walls of the empty, white hallways. First days were always hell. Especially when you're new to the school, state, fucking country! But everything got ten times worse when preppie jocks hit on you for all the wrong reasons. I walked down the hall searching for room 21B. The assumed football player followed me talking in a manner I did not appreciate. After yelling obscene words in his direction, still not turning to face him, he grabbed my arm and swung me around. I was pressed up against the locker, his hands moving freely wherever they pleased.

I smirked evilly when he began to kiss me. I bit into his lower lip feeling a warm hot liquid pour into my own mouth. He pushed off and wiped his mouth as I tried to make a quick get away. No such luck he blocked my path extremely angered.

"Sick bitch. What are you a vampire? You'll pay for that..." He began to come closer. I started backing up but he was quickly turned around by someone unknown and knocked to the floor. He quickly scrambled to his feet and started jogging away, holding his jaw but not before mumbling,
"Goth freaks...."

I looked back in front of me to see a boy not much taller than myself. His hazel eyes slightly shined through the ebony hair that covered his pale face. I then remember the blonde boy's blood still lingered in my mouth and I spit out what was left onto the floor next to me. I looked back up to see the other boy come close to me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He looked at the bloody spit on the floor then my face with concern. I smiled lightly.

"Now I am. Thank you. You're my hero." He smiled brightly and picked up my books for me.

"Are you sure? You did spit out blood."

"Oh it wasn't my blood. It was his." He looked confused. "I bit him." His smile grew extremely large.

"You bit him?" He almost laughed. I couldn't help but smile and nod.

"Can you tell me where room 21B is?"

"That's my English class! Here, can I see your schedule?" I handed him the paper in my pocket. He read it intently. I noticed he furrowed his brows when he read and occasionally bit his lower lip. And I sound like a stalker.

"You have Drama and P.E. with me, Math with Mikey, History and Science with Frank and Bob, and Art with Ray and I." My face must have become twisted with confusion for he chuckled a little.

"My friends. You'll love them." I smiled and let him lead me to our English class. Before we opened the door he turned to me.

"Oh god. Excuse my rudeness. My name is Gerard. Gerard Way." He held out his hand. I slipped mine into his.

"Adele. Adele Alexander." We shook. His hand lingered in mine a little longer than intended, for he blushed madly and turned to the door again. He slowly pushed the door open and held it for me to step inside the large auditorium. I was slightly confused on how this was our class but that was whipped from my mind when I realised how much manners this boy had.
Sign up to rate and review this story