Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Two

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 418 words

0Unrated
"Mr. Way, would you mind explaining why you are ten minutes late?" The young teacher stood on a large stage, tapping her foot impatiently. She obviously didn't tolerate tardiness, which is understandable. I did cause the boy to be ten minutes late. Ten minutes is a long time to miss out on a lesson.

"I was helping the new student. Sorry Mrs. Porter." She turned to me as we got closer to the stage. Her angry expression quickly turned to a happy one. She smiled at me then whispered at Gerard to take his seat. He walked to the second row of seats and sat isolated from all the other students.

"Would you mind introducing yourself?" The teacher asked politely. A blonde girl in the front piped up.

"Yes! Please tell us about yourself." Her tone was sarcastic. Two other girls laughed and so did one of the boys.

"Why are you laughing? That wasn't a very funny joke if you ask me." All four of them glared at me. The rest of the class stifled laughs. Mrs. Porter motioned for me to step up onto the stage. I knew this was some sort of test to see if I was qualified for drama or not. My old drama teacher did the same thing to all the new students. I climbed up on the stage trying to be careful my yellow heels wouldn't get caught in any cracks. I stood tall and smoothed out my dress.

"I'm Adele Alexander. I just moved here from London and I love doing hair and make-up. I live for music and I enjoy drama very much. Art is a second nature for me and I'm very excited to live in New Jersey." I smiled and received a group hello from the class.

"Thank you very much Ms. Alexander. You may choose any seat you like." I hoped off the stage and ran jogged to the second row. All eyes were on me and my bright heels and grey dress. I plopped down next to Gerard and crossed my legs. Everyone turned around when Mrs. Porter began to talk. Gerard leaned over and began to whisper.

"Did you seriously just diss Gwen in front of the whole drama class?"

"You mean that foul bint with the yellow hair? Yeah I think I did."

"Bint?" I laughed a little.

"Don't worry. Soon you'll understand my Brit slang." He smiled curiously and turned back to the teacher. Oh how those lovely eyes of his sparkled.
Sign up to rate and review this story