Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 12: We Sleep Forever

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Last chapter. Don't hate me. I love you all.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 437 words

0Unrated
The next morning, Pete didn't want to wake up. He wanted to turn over and see Lori's beautiful smiling face, but he knew he wouldn't. The bed that he and Lori shared, the bed where they talked, kissed, where Lori became pregnant with their first child.



He got up anyway. He wouldn't leave the room. He wanted anything Lori to be in his presence at all times.



He walked around the room for a while, but he saw a small piece of paper half way under the bed. He picked it up and read it.



"Dear Pete,

I'll probably be dead when you read this.

I understand this is very strange and upsetting for you, but keep in mind that I love you and always will. I died at the wrong time. You don't know how much I wanted to be your wife and have this baby. I never acted like I loved you. I love you more than anything in the world. I was stupid enough to ask somebody to kill me. I was going to tell him not to, but it was too late. I just want you to know that... I love toy. I will always love you.

Your Love,

Ghost Girl

Lori




Pete smiled, fighting the fact that he was extremely upset about Lori's death.



"At least I know this, we truly did love each other."

*

Three days later.



"Pete, you okay?" Patrick asked.



"As long as she's happy, I'm happy." Pete smiled.



Patrick smiled also. "Okay then, let's go. They're waiting in the car."



"You go ahead, I'll be right there."



Patrick nodded and walked towards the car, leaving Pete at Lori's grave.



Pete knelt down. "You didn't have to give the ring back, sweetie. You're the only girl I would ever marry... we'll be together soon, I promise." Pete took Lori's engagement ring out of his pocket and placed it on the ground.



Pete got up and turned around.



"Hi, you must be Pete."



Pete looked shocked. "Lori?"



The girl laughed. "No, I'm Saphire, Lori's twin sister. We never met."



"Oh, in that case. Yeah, I'm Pete."



"Cool, I'm gonna be around a while. Collecting stuff. I guess I'll see you around then."



"Yeah, bye."



"See you."


Pete waved and headed back towards the car.



"What took you so long?" Andy asked/



"I ran into somebody, let's go."





THE END!

You all hate my guts, don't you? I thought so. But trust me, you're in for a HUGE surprise.

I love you, my fans.

Stay ghostly.



Look out for the sequel and updates on Someone to Die For.



Elena(wuz hurr)

Sign up to rate and review this story