Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Date: Round 1, Part 2

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

in the treehouse.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 569 words

0Unrated
They arrived at the tree with the light in it. There was a big tree house about half way up. Lara giggled at newfound memories and grabbed the hidden rope ladder.
"You first." She placed it in Pete's hand. No looking up the skirt, duh. He raised an eyebrow as if he knew her thoughts but pulled himself swiftly up and into the treehouse.
"Whoa! That was fast!" Lara called from the ground to Pete's upper half which hung out the house.
"What can I say? I was at the top of my gym class." Lie. Pete laughed.
"Don't laugh at me, okay? I haven't done this in a while." She jumped up and grabbed the rope halfway up. She moved gently up the rope, barely rocking it. She stopped right before Pete's angelic face. -Sigh-
'Don't fall. Haha. Don't fall for him.'
Lara giggled. Pete gave her a confused look. He scooted back and helped her inside.
"You're a little off, Lara. I like it." Pete stood up and looked around for the first time. It was big for a treehouse. There were plastic windows and another door, a little closet, a small couch, and pillows everywhere. Everything was blue. Light blue, dark blue, green blue. Blue."It's kinda..."
"Blue. I know it was my favorite color when my dad and my brother built this. I was 10." Lara sat down on the couch, her feet curled under her.
"I've been to this park and in these woods a thousand times I never saw this." Pete pushed open the other door. There was a porch type thing. Fancy tree house, jeezus. He laughed."Wow. They went all out."
"Yeah. They did." Lara's voice was sad. Opps. Tapped the emotion button. Pete looked back at Lara. She was looking off into the distance.
"Oh. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. My dad died a few yeares ago and my brother moved away. I haven't seen him in two years." Lovely story.
"I understand." Lara looked at him startled. No 'I'm sorry' or 'That's too bad.'
"Really...Well I just wanted to show you this. Cool, I know." Lara reached up and clicked the solar camping latern that hung from the ceiling off.
"Let's stay for a bit." Lara smiled and walked over to Pete. They sat down, legs hanging off the porch.
"I feel like I'm in highschool again." Lara laughed. Peter did too."I hated highschool. The guys sucked."
"Did your boyfriends like it here?" Pete tested the waters and smirked to himself for his brilliance.
"I never brought any guys up here. Only Doc. We stayed here when we were drunk or upset during highschool. I only had one real boyfriend in highschool."
'I don't have to tell him we're still together.'
"Cool." Pete smiled to himself again. Yeah, you're brilliant, we know."Why me?"
Lara looked away shyly."I dunno. Because."
She wasn't loud and confident like Doc. It was cute. Likable.
"Oh. I see." Pete pulled his legs out of the railing. Lara turned and looked at him, pulling her legs out too. Oh God. Sexy emo attack. Lara breathed a silent breathe.
'What are you waiting for? Kiss her, kiss her-'
His hand slid up her smooth arm and ran over her hair as he slowly moved in lingering before her. She gave in and kissed him passionately.
'Mmmmm. Spearmint.'
Inspired by Thnks fr th Mmrs Music Video. :]]
Sign up to rate and review this story