Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The First Mistake

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

jhjhgjkh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 581 words

0Unrated
"What the hell is wrong with you? You're so mean to Patrick!" Lara shouted, stunned at how devilish Doc was as a lover. She giggled into the mouthpiece.
"What? Doc said, with a mouthful of mini doughnut. "I can't help I'm an incredible lover."
Concieted much?
"Anyway." Doc swallowed and just about choked. She coughed a few times but recovered. "Sorry love. Wanna come over for dinner, some drinks, a movie? Like before I turned into uber-girlfriend. The semi-good old days?"
Lara sighed. What if Pete was there?
The night before last was amazing yes, but shiiit. Aaron would probably never compare to that. Poor guy. Oh and it was probably a big mistake too.
"No Patrick tongiht?"
"Nope. I sent him away, the band is getting ready to go on tour pretty soon. Meeting thing tonight."
Oh yeah, the Tour.
"Alright sounds good, about what time?
"7:24 sharp."

Andy and Peter sat on the couch as they waited for Patrick.
"Which hat?" Patrick's voice came in from across the hall.
"It doesnt matter" Doc said annoyed.
"Are you kidding? Yeah it does!" Patrick was hysteric. Again. For some reason being famous made him nervous. Patrick rushed into the room holding two hats- a messenger type and a green trucker hat. "Which one?"
Peter and Andy didn't even look away from the TV. "Green"
"Kay" He ran out.
2 seconds later there was a knock on the door.
"Could one of you get that? I'm a wee bit tied up!" Doc yelled to them.
"1-2..." Pete started "3"
"Not it!" Andy won.
'Damnit!' Pete groaned to himself as he got up.
There was another knock "COMING! Coming. Don't hurt yourself."
Peter pulled the door open.
"Hey" Lara!
"Hey! What are you doing here?" Pete stepped outside into the warm night.
"Doc, hanging out, having a few drinks" Lara said casually. Inside she was going mad with a cosmic horn. Why did he look so good and amazing?
"You sure thats safe?" Pete laughed. Lara would never live down her drunken one night stand. Maybe that was a bad thing. " You get a little...randy."
They laughed.
'Oh God. No this is gonna tunr akward-'
Lara's panicked thoughts were interrupted by the front door. Patrick was messing with his hat and Andy followed
"Hey, Lara." Patrick mumbled. Andy glanced around Pat.
Lara!
"Hey Lara!"
"Andy!" Lara ran over and hugged hhim."When are we going together?"
Andy was a little startled but appreciated the warmth."Um, whenever. I called a couple nights ago. You didn't answer"
Oh. Well..."I kinda busted my phone."
"How?"
'We knocked it from the treehouse.' "I dunno. I guess i dropped it one too many times."
"Ha. That sucks. You call me then-"
"We gotta go. You're making us late!" Patrick groaned.
"Shut up. You're the one that took forever with your fucking hat." Andy argued walking out to the car."Call me, Lara!"
"Shotgun!" Pete called from the passenger seat. Lara shut the door smiling.
"Lara!" Oh, Lord. Doc came tearing down the hall and jumped on top of her. he kissed her cheeks and screamed," I missed you! I love you, I love you, I love you!"
"Doc! Get off me!" Lara cried, laughing. Doc was crushing her boobs and causing her extreme pain. Doc jumped off and pulled her up. She lead her into the kitchen. There was a long line of every possible alcohol you could imagine.
"Pick your poison."

my friend typed up the first parrttt
Sign up to rate and review this story