Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Second Mistake.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

kjhdah

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 716 words

0Unrated
"You and Patrick? So never? Not once?" The idea that Doc and Patrick still hadn't had sex yet boggled Lara's tipsy mind.
"Nope." DOoc said proudly."Prude!" Lara shouted. Doc threw some popcorn at her. She laughed.
"Pete came home late night before last. Why?"
Anything that would have told Lara to lie was passed out drunk."I had sex with him in the treehouse. 3 times. He's fucking amazing."
Doc dropped her shot glass."Holy fucking shit."
"I know..." Lara trailed off.
"What are you exactly planning on doing about Aaron?" Doc's smiling face faded into a more serious smile.
"I haven't really though of it much, nor do I at the moment. All I know is Aarondeffinately won't be able to compare...he is probably more of a C compared to Pete's A+ bedroom basics." Lara laughed at her own jokes.
Doc giggled along with her."More like treehouse..." Lara laughed just a tad. Doc kept talking.,"Do you bring A-Rod to the treehouse, too? Is that your sex spot?"
"No, the only guy I've brought there is Pete, thank you. Plus, why would I bring douchey Aaron somewhere col, Doc? Lara took another shot as she slurred her words together.
The boys came home to two shitfaced chicks sitting on their couch in their underwear. When the door opened, Lara scrambled drunkenly into her jeans. Doc didn't bother. Patrick walked up to Doc and she fell limply into his arms."Heya, Patty Poo! Lets go to bed!" Doc laughed and repeated what she said.
'Patty Poo, this is a new one. She hamered, how cute.'
Patrick stared at her as he held her up. She started, or attempted, to walk to Pat's room. She failed. She tripped over air and ended up on the floor laughing. Patrick sighed.
'Oh Lord.'
He scooped her upand made his way to their room and Do sloppily kissed him all the way there.
Lara sat on the couch alone, Andy and Pete staring. Joe walked into the kitchen.
'I don't wanna watch that, fucking dumbasses fighting over her.'
"Lara." They both said at the same time, confusing her drunken mind.
"Hi. Uhm, I think I should sleep." She said slurring. Pete shot Andy a quick look and ran over to Lara. He picked her up and she let herself hang loosely in his arms. He walked up to his room. She lay on his bed and fake passed out.
'No sex for you Pete.' she thought playfully. She was drunk and hot. What could go wrong? 'Sex for me and no for you.'
She rolled out of bed and crawled on her hands and knees out of the room. When she got into the hall, she stood up a little too quickly. Standing was much too hard so she inched her way along the wall down into the living room. There, watching T.V., was Andy, not as charming as Pete but just as exciting. Lara missed the last step and fell hard on the floor making a thump. She laughed as Andy ran over to her.
"Are you okay, Lara?"
"I'm fine Andy." Lara giggled."Can youcarryme, Andy?" She was too drunk to speak properly or to even care how dumb she sounded.
"Yeah, let me get you some water." Andy went into the kitchen and filled a tall glass of water. He returned and made sure Lara drank it. She coughed halfway through and spilled it over her shirt. He smiled a little. 'She's so adorable when she's drunk and helpless.'
"Andy, sit with me!" She whined sweetly.
Being the nice guy that he is, Andy didn't want to be rude. He sat on the wet couch next to her and wrapped an arm around her.
Lara giggled,"You're cute Andy!"
'No you are.'
He went in for the kill. He kissed Lara's pink-red lips. She followed the lead. Soon they were making out passionately. Andy started to take off Lara's tank top, like he had the first night they were together. She allowed him again and sighed a little moan as he kissed her collar bone. Temporarily she had no thoughts. She forgot her boyfriend and her feeling for Peter. It was just her, Andy, and Mike's Hard Lemonade.
ficwad pisses me off sometimes.....
Rawr.
Sign up to rate and review this story