Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > To Whom It May Concern

Please Don't blow it for me.

by conrete_falloutangel 5 reviews

there's stuff I felt I needed to say.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 629 words

1Moving
I've been needing to say things for a while now.

After getting this crappy online journal, there was almost no reads on it. I can't blame people, it's not how they wanted me to end the story, so they no longer wanted to read it.

Happy endings only happen 1.53% of the time.
We can't always have what we want can we?

In truth, that wasn't the end of the story at all.

Let me tell you about it:

About three months after Brendon had died; I had a nasty string of mysterious phone calls.

Not like the ones where they call and hang up, but the ones where they sit there and breathe into the phone until you hang up, and then they decide to call you back.

They were begining to scare me.

Then, as Spencer pointed out one day, there was a teenage boy following me around. Jon said that he had seen this guy before, but only when I was around.

It freaked me out. No Really, it FUCKING freaked me out.

So I went up to the kid and asked him his name. No Answer.
I asked him why he was following me. No answer.
Hello? Do you speak english.

I got a sarcastic, "Yes. I'm not stupid." in responce. So I decided to ask again, "Why are you following me? Is it you that's been calling me?" He didn't look at me, "I don't know why, it's like, someone inside of my head doing it. I'm usually not like that."

"mhm. And I'm Santa Claus."

"No really! I swear Ryro..." I blinked at him. "What did you just call me?" I was almost in tears, the kid looked away again, "Ryro."

"Only Bren was allowed to call me that." and I walked out of the store, back to the car to wait. Because, I did not want to deal with some freaky fan kid going in and fucking around with my emotions. That's too fucked up.

Spence and Jon came into the car, "You know what I think?" Jon asked, I turned my face to the window and sighed, "What?" I'm not sure if he ment it this way, or maybe his words were scrambled, but the next thing to come out of his mouth was, "I think that kid is Brendon."

I was in tears. No one ever really cares how I feel about anything anymore.

Spence's eyes grew larger, he cleared his throat, and he turned to me and said, "I think he's right. We didn't even know your nickname was Ryro."

No. It wasn't. It couldn't be.

But a week later Spence and Jon came to me and the late Brendon's house with their little companion. I felt the acid rising in my stomache, I didn't want to be around him.

"Listen to him sing Ryan. Listen to him!" Spence said before the kid sang the first line of Camisado.

No was taken out of the equation at that moment.

I later found out that the kid had no family, friends, he didn't even go to school. Kind of what I would've been if it weren't for Brendon. Then I realised, maybe it's my chance. He may not be Brendon, but maybe just maybe, it was a message from Brendon to move on.


And that's my story.

That 1.53% chance of a happy ending, is including me.
I've got my Brendon back. In some form or another.

And really.
That's all that counts.


XoXoxo.
Ryan Ross.
That kid from that famous band Panic! At The Disco.

--------------------------------------
You wanted a happier ending.
It's corny.
So you all got what you were asking for I guess.
NO "THAT SUCKED!" at least I didn't kill Ryan too (which was what I was going to do.)
Sign up to rate and review this story