Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .....The one where Gerard looses his nerve... again and again.

03. Love is like a wave cause you'll always get hit... but sometimes you won't end up on your own.

by murd3rscenex 4 reviews

uhm... yes... Gerard comes to FL, whoot?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 1104 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER THREE

Authors Note: Reviews are my substance... thats right kids, I don't eat food. I eat reviews, rawr, So feed me please. :)


CiCi was sitting on her couch reading a magazine when the doorbell rang. She raised an eyebrow and walked to the door, not expecting anyone considering it was two days before Gerard said he'd be coming to see her and she hadn't planned for him to be here yet. She opened the door without looking up and saw that Felicia's boyfriend Bobby was standing in the doorway. CiCi didn't like Bobby, because sometimes when Bobby was drunk he'd push her and Felicia around a lot and it pissed her off to no end feeling used because that was how her own father treated her.She stepped aside and let Bobby in, walking into the kitchen to get a drink of water. She heard her cell phone go off in the other room and bolted in there, answering it on the third ring.

"Hello?" She said, almost out of breath.

"Go outside." She heard him tell her. She smirked and shook her head.

"And why should I?" She asked playfully.

"Because theres a present out there for you..." He told her trailing off.

"Is it a certain brown eyed, blonde haired boy?" She asked, smiling.

"It might be but he might be getting impatient so you should go see if it is." He said, the smile audible in his voice. She giggled and walked outside the door to their apartment, still on the phone with him. She flipped it shut when she saw him leaning against the rental car he had and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips, smiling.

"Hi." She said, grinning uncontrolably. He started laughing and held her up by her thighs.

"Hi." He said back, smiling. She pressed a kiss to his lips and let go, her arms still around his neck.

"I didn't think you were coming back so soon." She told him, kicking at the gravel.

"Frank broke his arm last night so we had to cancel the last date." He told her. "So I decided to suprise you." He said, smiling as he kissed her forehead. She grinned.

"Well this is exciting. My mom can't wait to meet you... But she isn't really my mom, we already went through this though didn't we?" She asked, laughing. He nodded and put the car keys in his pocket. "Anyways come on in." She said, her fingers interlacing with his as she lead him inside the apartment. He followed her and Felicia was on the living room couch with Bobby.

"Oh Felicia my dear." CiCi said, smiling as Gerard's arm went protectively around her waist. CiCi had told Gerard about Bobby and what he did to her sometimes, and CiCi smiled at the small reminder of the fact that this boy was deeply infatuated with her, and really cared about her well being. Felicia turned around and smiled.

"Gerard! Hey, how're you?" She asked him, getting up to shake his hand. He shook her hand and smiled.

"I'm fine, just got in from my flight a little bit ago so I'm a little jet lagged, but I'm good." He nodded, looking around slightly uneasily. CiCi leaned up and kissed his neck softly.

"If you wanna sleep for awhile I can show you to my room." She whispered. He nodded to her.

"It was nice meeting you... I'm sure I'll see you around." He told Felicia as they walked down the hall towards CiCi's bedroom. She opened the door and shut it behind them.

"Let's go out tonight." He told her, laying down on the bed and curling up. She sat down next to him and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Okay. But right now, sleep." She told him, smiling.

"Lay with me?" He asked her, his eyes closed as he breathed softly. She nodded and laid down next to him, her hand resting on his chest as she felt his heartbeat. She kissed his lips once more.

"I'm glad you're here." She whispered.

"I'm glad I'm here too." He muttered, a smile on his lips as he drifted off to sleep. She watched his chest rise up and down from his slow breathing and her eyes gazed over his sleeping body, she couldn't help but smile. He looked so perfect to her. She snuggled closer to his body and kissed his temple.

"Gerardo?" She whispered softly. He mumbled something which made her know he was awake as she sighed before speaking.

"Are we... I don't know, an item? I know thats amazingly stupid of me to ask, and slightly immature but-" she was stopped by the press of his lips against hers as she eased into the kiss, her arm resting on his hip. He pulled away and grinned.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked her softly. She nodded, a smile across her lips as he closed his eyes and fell back asleep. She closed her eyes as well and felt comfort from the warmth and the closeness that these two almost strangers shared.

*

Gerard awoke unsure of where he was but when he saw her sleeping in his arms, he smiled and remembered just exactly where he was. He nudged her awake slightly as she yawned.

"What time is it?" she muttered, her eyes still closed. He looked at the clock next to her bed and sighed slightly.

"It's 6 PM." He told her, kissing her forehead. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Does it ever bother you that I'm... Oh, 11 years younger then you?" She asked him, unsure of the question or the answer. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why should it? It's not like I ACT my age, so whats it matter if my girlfriend is younger or older?" He asked her. She ran her fingers along his arm.

"Oh so now I'm the girlfriend, huh?" She asked, laughing softly. He smirked and kissed her once more.

"I've decided I'll keep you for now..." He said trailing off. She playfully hit his arm.

"Don't be a jerk Gerard or I'll... I dunno... kill you." she said, trying to hide laughter.

"Good luck with that." He told her, smirking still.

"Do you enjoy messing with me?" She asked, laughing.

"Almost as much as I enjoy your company." He told her, kissing her lips before she could retort. "I win." He said contentedly.

"Ohh buddy... you're far from winning this one." She told him, smirking.

"Just you wait." He told her surely, kissing her once more. "You'll see."
Sign up to rate and review this story