Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New beginnings (New friends 2! Thats right - the sequel!!)

A night of Beauty

by XxlovefrankieroxX 0 reviews

Ok people. I've decided to actually attempt a sex scene! *Gulp*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 699 words

0Unrated
Sex scene coming on people! BE WARNED!! Im not very good at writing stuff like this, but Ive decided to give it a go since I feel its appropriate!
Frank arrived back at the apartment in the evening. He smiled to himself as he entered the bedroom to find Renn already asleep. It was only half nine, so he guessed she was tired. He wandered over to the bed, stripped off and then climbed in. He slipped his arms round Renns waist. She shifted slightly but didnt wake up. Frank leaned forward, smelling her hair. This time it smelt like Tea tree, Frank grinned to himself, her hair always smelled nice. He pulled her close to him and kissed her lightly on the back of the head.
"Frank?" Came her tired voice. Frank felt bad, he hadnt meant to wake her. "Sssshh, Im sorry, I didnt mean to wake you, just go back to sleep." He said. Renn turned over and looked at him, she was smiling. "I dont want to go back to sleep when your here" She said. Frank smiled. "Why not?" He asked. Renn smiled and kissed him deeply. Frank felt lighter than air, was he getting this right? Well...he better make sure. "Im sorry Renn, but...I might be getting the wrong vibe here..." He said. Renn shook her head. "Well Frank, if I know your mind like I think I do, then your probably getting the right vibe" She said. Frank smiled and kissed her, for the first time, Renn began running her tongue over his bottom lip, Frank instantly parted his lips and let her in. At first, he let her explore his mouth, before pushing his tongue in hers, forcing her to keep her tongue still so he could taste her properly. Then they began battling eachother using thier tongues. After a while they had to break a part so they could breathe. "I didnt realise you were such a good kisser" Frank panted, Renn smiled. "Nor I you!" She replied. Frank laughed and began kissing her again, but only for a few seconds this time. Then he slowly began kissing down her neck and then just above her breasts, slowly making his way lower and lower... Renn sighed and ended up giving a small moan. Frank was now on her navel, he gave a small chuckle, before continiuing down. He didnt stop until he reached her ankles, he then made his way back up, planting soft kisses in the most sensitive parts. When he got back to her neck, he stopped. Kissing her just below the ear. Then he gave her ear lobe a small nibble, then he nibbled her neck. "If I was a vampire, I would bite you!" He said. Renn laughed, slightly out of breath. "Good job your not then" She smiled. Frank kissed her on the forehead and looked into her eyes. "I love you" He simply said before climbing on top of her. He kissed her deeply as he entered her, she kissed him back, uttering little moans into his mouth. Frank liked that, he liked to hear her appreciation. Then he began to move his hips, slowly, keeping it romantic, Renn put her legs round his waist. Moving in time with him. Frank moved faster and had to break the kiss as he was out of breath, he moved his body closer to hers, closing the gap, their heads over each others shoulders, Renn moaning into his shoulder, as he panted above her. The feeling of their skin touching each other was amazing, and Frank savoured it.
After Frank was finsihed, he lay on top of her for a while, as they both caught their breath. They didnt say anything, there was no need for words. They shared a long passionate kiss, before Frank got off her and lay next to her, they were both damp from sweat, but niether cared.
For the rest of the night, they slept, holding eachother close. Never wanting to let go... AN:Well, I hope you liked! Its the first time I've ever done a scene like that! So - let me know what you thought - good or bad??
Sign up to rate and review this story