Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Seven

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 777 words

0Unrated
"So what's the name of this band?" My mother somehow managed to slurp up a string of spaghetti in a polite manner.

"Well we don't have a name yet. We probably wont for a while. All of us are really indecisive. Its like a disease." My mum laughed loudly. My father soon joined in and I smiled. They liked him. Score!

"So what type of tunes do you all play?"

"Well as bad as it may sound, punk-rock with a pop twist. Kind of a cross between Morissey, The Smiths and Iron Maiden." My father's face lit up. He was an Iron Maiden fan, crazy as it sounds. Our whole family was.

"Sounds like a great band, son. Keep your head up, you'll go places with it."

"Thank you, sir." My mum rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Please, Gerard, call us Charlotte and William. We're aren't royalty or anything!" Her and my father chuckled. Gerard laughed a little also. Dinner was finally over. I was so stuffed spaghetti was flowing from my ears. Gerard rose from the table.

"I'll do the dishes." He began grabbing all the empty plates.

"Nonsense! I wont have it. Not my guests." My mum grabbed his arm.

"Please Charlotte. Not a big deal at all. I can handle it. It's the least I can do. You're letting me eat your food and stay at your house." He broke from her grasp slowly and began to walk to the kitchen. I got up and helped him.

"Suck up." I muttered at him. He turned around and laughed.

"I am not a suck up. I'm just nice."

"Sad to admit it, but you're right. You're too nice."

"You can never be too nice."

"Whatever." I threw the dishes into the cabinets after they were dried and hopped on the counter.

"You're parents are so cool."

"Cool but looney. They'd kill for me. If anything bad happened I'd be outta here in a second."

"That's not good. You can't Mikey and I."

"What about Ray, Bob and Frank?"

"Oh theyre not important. They're not Way's. Now Mikey and I are the important ones."

"Arsehole." I jumped off the counter and began walking to the stairs but first I asked my parents who sat watching the tube,

"Where's this thing sleepin' tonight?"

"Wherever there's room. Your room?"

"Right." I mumbled and walked up the steps. When I entered my room I flopped down on the bed but not before clicking on my stereo to play The Academy Is... Gerard walked in and flopped down next to me.

"I like them."

"Huh?"

"The Academy Is... They're really good."

"The singer has an amazing figure."

"Oddly, I agree. I'm quite jealous." He poked his tummy.

"Why? Its not like your fat." He laughed loudly.

"Yeah I am. Look at this." He lifted up his shirt all the way to his neck. I saw no fat so I poked it. nothing...

"Not fat! Extremely skinny."

"What do you call this!?" He pinched some of his skin together.

"I call that skin. The external covering or integument of an animal, human and occasionally alien body."

"Or we could call it fat?" I jumped on top of him, straddling his waist. His eyes almost popped out of his head. I grabbed his face firmly and put mine close enough so our noses touched.

"Listen to me Gerard Arthur Way. You are not fat, you never will be so don't say you are. You are a skinny bitch and an extremely pretty one at that. Understand?" he nodded quickly in my hands. I rolled back over to my spot on the bed.

"Want to know a trick?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Whenever you feel fat, do this." I stood up sucked in my stomach and flopped down on my back. "See look." I pull up my shirt to my bra line. My bones were sticking out in a bunch of different places. "See? You can feel your hip bones." He traced his fingers along my hip bones slowly. I shivered and pulled my shirt down. He smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks for the tip." I smiled and turned my back to him. He poked me in the lower back which caused me to jump.

"Don't go to sleep! I'll be bored!" he jumped on my bed on all fours. I laughed at his girlyness and put on my best posh accent.

"Okay, so like, lets stay up all night and like gossip. You know? Ohmigosh." He laughed hysterically.

"Actually, that's exactly what I had in mind." I rolled my eyes but that's what we did. We stood up and talked all night.
Sign up to rate and review this story