Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Eight

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 387 words

0Unrated
Three Weeks Later

"Ey Donna! Ey Donald!" I hugged Gerard's mum tightly then moved over to his father and hugged him. They were like my own parents. Very warm and caring people. At some point they told me I should move in with them and be their daughter.

"Oh Adele. How's your mother, honey?" Donna asked sitting at the table with a cup of tea.

"She's divine. She's said to call her. She wanted to know if you would go shopping with her today."

"Oh I'll call right now." She got up and grabbed the phone, dialing my house number. Then Donald piped up from behind his newspaper.

"How's your dad?"

"Still trying to fix the bloody tube. He says to laugh in your face also, the Dodgers won the game." He laughed hardily and slapped his knee.

"Your father a funny one."

"Oh I know! Where's Gerard?"

"Up in his room. I think Mikey is with him too."

"Thanks!" I ran up the stairs and flung the door of Gerard's room open.

"No need to knock, Adele." Mikey said sarcastically.

"Oh I know. Mi casa es su casa. You lads goin' to Tawny's party tonight?"

"I am!" Mikey said jumping up and down. Gerard glared at him from across the room.

"I guess you weren't invited?" I asked slapping my invitation down on the end table.

"Right. I don't want to go anyway."

"You sound like a brat. And I know for a fact you do want to go."

"How would you know, all mighty Adele?" He mocked me and pretended to bow to me.

"Because its written all over your pale face. Literally." He looked confused. I pulled out my compact from my purse and held it in front of his face.

"Mikey! Not again!" Mikey laughed maniacally on his bed. Gerard dove on top of him. I pulled him off with one hand and sent him flying to the floor. After brushing off a spot on the bed, I sat down.

"I know how to get you in."

"How?" He asked rubbing his bottom as he got up. I picked up my bag and dumped all its contents on Mikey's bed.

"Oh no. No. NO. NO!"

"Oh yes." I said simply. He looked terrified. Mikey looked amused and I'm sure I looked quite evil.
Sign up to rate and review this story