Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Nine

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 1130 words

0Unrated
There was a knock on the door. I covered my things with Mikey's blanket.

"Boys, Adele, we're going to a party over in Newark with Charlotte and William. We wont be back until late. Will you all be okay?"

"We'll be fine mom. See you later!" She smiled and shut the door as she left. We heard the front door downstairs shut and I uncovered my things.

"Gerard sit here." He groaned loudly but obeyed Mikey and I.




"I cant believe I'm doing this."

"You look so pretty!" I said fixing his washed and straightened hair.

"I look ridiculous!"

"You look like a chick." Mikey said laughing. Gerard somehow managed to punch Mikey in the stomach. He walked out of the room wheezing and searching for his inhaler. Gerard was wearing a jean skirt that went to mid-thigh and a black low cut shirt. There was a bra underneath the shirt, stuffed with tissue paper and he had slip-ons on his feet.

"Hey. At least you didn't have to shave your chest or anything."

"Yeah! But I was forced to shave my legs!"

"You know you would have anyways. And you wouldn't be able to wear the skirt if you didn't!"

"I hate you." I stood on my toes and leaned on his back, whispering into his ear,

"You're beautiful." I kissed his cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

"Mikey give me my camera!" I whisper yelled. Mikey threw the camera at me and I caught it. Just as Gerard emerged from the bathroom the shutter clicked and the camera flashed. Gerard groaned and hit his head on the wall. Mikey took the camera and motioned for Gerard and I to take a picture. I grabbed Gerard's "boobs" and the camera once again flashed. A million pictures with Mikey and Gerard later, we were finally ready to go to the party.
I had a feeling the car ride to Tawny's house was going to be bloody hell. I was right. Mikey and I fought with Gerard the whole time. Of course we would win though, I mean come on. Think about it. Mikey and /me/!? We would win, hands down.

"This will never work."

"Yes it will!" I glared at Gerard when we hit the stop light.

"If you haven't notice, Adele, I have a penis!!" I looked down between his legs.

"You can't see it." The light turned green and I continued driving.

"Fuck you! You totally just killed my self esteem!"

"Gerard, you're dressed like a bird. How much "self esteem" could you possible HAVE!?" He shot me a glare of death which caused Mikey to double over in laughter in the back seat.

"Fuck you."

"You look pretty." He glared again and made a low growling noise.

"Mikey? What should we name him?"

"NAME me?"

"Well we surely cant call you Gerard. One, that's a bloke's name and two, they'll know who you are if we call you that."

"Kelly!" Mikey shouted from the back seat.

"No, no. Too whore-ish." Gerard said.

"Christina?"

"No!" Gerard shouted.

"Well, Mr. I'm-so-fucking-god-damn-picky, YOU choose a name!"

"Fine. How about, Chanel?"

"You've put thought into this before, haven't you?"

"Maybe..." Mikey and I burst out laughing. Eventually Gerard just glared at us the whole time.

"This lip gloss tastes gross."

"Maybe, but its clear and makes your lips look fuller. Would you rather wear the pink one?"

"No." He mumbled and brought down in the front seat. He looked at himself and made a face.

"You look pretty, don't worry."

"IF YOU CALL ME PRETTY ONE MORE TIME I WILL BLOW TORCH BOTH OF YOUR FACES!" I snickered and brushed his comment off.

"Do something about your voice. Its too manly."

"Well I am a man."

"I'm not so sure of that. Speak with a falsetto tone."

"I cant!"

"If you can do it when you sing, you can when you talk. Practice." Gerard made weird noises and finally a girly tone came into play. He sounded like a woman!

"Good job, love. Keep it up for the rest of the night."

"Why am I doing this?! I didn't even want to go to the party that bad!"

"Because I didn't want to have to go alone."

"But Mikey is going."

"And I know Mikey will be getting drunk and going off with some random bird and I don't want to be all alone!"

"So I'm doing this all for your loneliness!?"

"Yes."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"You're right. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't." I smiled brightly at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled back.

"I feel like a retard." Gerard finally said after a long silence. There was still ten minutes until they reached Tawny's.

"I know what will make you feel better." I popped in a disk to the player and turned the volume up loud. Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" blared through the speakers. Mikey laughed loudly and I began singing, urging Gerard to sing. He gave in and sang in his high falsetto voice. As we rolled up to the mansion I shut the radio off. I took the keys from the ignition and shoved them in my purse, along with my sidekick and got out of the car. I smoothed our my black button down dress and fixed my leggings from riding up then made my way to Gerard's side of the car and opened the door.

"Come on, /Chanel/." He glared and got out of the car making sure his skirt was down. We all walked through the door of the large white house like we owned the place.

"Oh Adele! You made it! You too Mikey!" Tawny hugged us both then looked at Ger-Chanel.

"Who's this?"

"Oh I hope you don't mind I brought a guest. Her name is Chanel. She's a doll."

"Oh! Of course not! Have fun you guys! I have to go tend to everyone else!" She skipped off in a posh manner. Crappy hip-hop music played throughout until someone grabbed a microphone and announced something to everyone.

"As the invitations said, there will be a special guest. That special guest is..." There was a drum roll. I grabbed Gerard's arm and dragged him towards the room a stage was placed in. "Sparta!" My heart almost exploded in my chest. I loved Sparta. They were such a phenomenal band. They began playing "Taking Back Control" and I flipped out. I grabbed Gerard again and threw him into the crowd, me following closely behind. Everyone began jumping up and down on queue. I started screaming the lyrics to the song and caught Gerard staring at me with a big smile.
"What!?" I shouted over the music.

"Nothing!" He yelled and turned back to the band.
Sign up to rate and review this story