Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > well theres no way im kissing that guy

the real chapter one

by misery_101 0 reviews

blah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 693 words

0Unrated
"maxine!!! get up you have school in an hour!!!"my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.I groaned. it was a new school in an old place. confused? when i was eight years old my gather died.He was 39 years old, he wasnt old at old, unfortunatly heart problems runn oon my fathers side of the family. i lived here in new jersy for 12 years, then my mom couldnt take the memmory of my father everywhere. it made depressed. so we moved, to massachusetts, to leave the pain. it didnt work, it just followed us so 4 years after living there for a while we moved back to new jersy.Fortunatly,i had had many friends tere that were hard to leave behind and i had enemys who bugged the crap out of me but that was only one person.anyway,I got up and trudged over to the bathroom looking at the wristwatch on the counter,it blinked 5:13 in big red numbers.i sighed. i did my normal routine ya know get dressed, brush hair and teeth, eyeliner, and ya know that crap. i walked down the stairs glancing at the clock, it read 5:43 AM. i figured i should've headed out then since i had to walk to the school,so i put my messenger bag on and grabbed a pop tart out of the package and walked to the door."bye mom!!!" i yelled througg the house."bye honey" she replied and i walked out and shut the door behind me. as i walked i coudnt help but feel guilty.i had noticed a long time ago that i couldnt remember my friends' faces.i knew their names but i couldnt place a face to them. i tried day after day hoping i could remember them but i couldnt and they meant the world to me.As i walked down the gravel path just thinking about them and knowing i'd never see them again, i just couldnt help but wish that maybe i would. at least i had a little hope in it.Finally i arrived at the school just before the bell rang. i walked over to the front office. as i walked in the room a little bell rang. i looked up and there was a mistletoe. 'oh yeah' i thought' christmas.' this time of year wasnt my happiest. but anyway i walked in the room,and glanced around. there were many chairs but only one was occupied. there , in the chair, sat a boy with lop-sided hair and a lip ring.he looked soo familiar and i just couldnt place where i had seen his face before.i let it go for a moment and walked to the desk." hi, miss, im a new student and i need my schedule." i said as politly as i could. " alright whats your name?" she said ready to type away at the computer."maxine danaster."i said simply. "alright miss, danaster please have a seat and ill be with you in a moment." she said in a polite manner. I walked toward a seat and sat one seat away from the boy i saw when i walked in. "soo what're you in here for?" the boy asked as if i had gotten into a major massacre and beaten the crap of a little freshman, (maxine is in the 11th grade)"i'm new here. well sort of" i replied."i dont want to be nosey or anything but how can you be sort of new?" he asked." well i lived here untill i was 12 then i moved and now im back."i said simply. "oh, i had a friend that had done the same thing.she moved 4 years after her dad died... yeah i missed she was my best friend , like a sister to me." he finished leaning in his chair.i had a puzzled expression on my face.
did he just describe my life?
" umm what'd you say your name was?" i asked him. "frank iero" he said " yours?" he asked. i swear my heart just stopped.He had just said the name of my best friend from my childhood.
Sign up to rate and review this story