Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > well theres no way im kissing that guy

chapter two

by misery_101 1 review

blah 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 371 words

0Unrated
"Miss danaster i have your schedule ready" the lady at the desk said calmly. the room was silent for a few seconds." did ......did she say danaster? maxine?" frank asked.i didnt know what to do so i paniced and i grabbed my schedule and dashed out the door. i stopped when i far away enough from the office. i took a brether and slid down the wall.'what had i done?' i thought ' that will probbally be the last time. the last time ill ever see him again.'i hit my head on the wall, not hard just enough so that i knew what i had done, if that makes sense. just then i saw a guy come around the corner . he was brething hard and laughing like he was a mental patient that finally escaped the institution. he stopped and sighed. he put his hands on his knees and continued to brethe heavily. This boy he looked familiar too. he had jet black hair , kind of longish, he had dickies on and a plain black shirt.he was quite pale too. he turned around and faced me completely."oh sorry i didnt see you, i was running from mr.winger." he said then he caught that he hadnt seen me there before." i havent seen you around here you new?" he asked,"yeah i am."i said."whats your name?" he asked i stalled for a moment. he was familiar. should i even chance it? i asked my self." maxine danster," i said chancing it." hmmmmm. that name sounds familiar have we met?" he asked "i dont think so." i said . thats when it hit me." well um ya i gotta get to class so ill see you later , gerard." i said getting up, thats when i caught it." how'd you know my name if i never told you?" he asked suspiciously." i ummm ...." long pause,"wild guess?" i said shrugging. then he caught on. his eyes went wide."maxine...... max? seventh grade max?" he asked "i got...... i gotta go." i said running off to second period since i missed all of first period.


END OF CHAPTER 2
i kno its short but thats ch.2 hope you liked it.=]
Sign up to rate and review this story