Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Intro

by checkered_stars 2 reviews

this is my first time writting a sumary, it's gonna suck, i can tell.. here goes... Rachel is a 16 year old girl in year 10 (in Australia). she has her group of friends, but her best friends are...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 1003 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys!! I'm Sarah (checkered_stars). Ok, so I'm new here, and this is my first story... (so it's bound to be crappy!!)
Just for future information, I will hopefully update about once a week, maybe once every week and a half, maybe even two weeks? (I'm a very busy girl!)
Since it is my first story, reviews and comments are appreciated... As well as honesty, tell me your truthful thoughts of what you think, and how I might improve for next time, what you liked, what you didn't ...ect, ect.
Well, time for me to end my rant and for you to read my story!!
Hope you enjoy!! crosses fingers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

"RACHEL!? Do you know the answer to that question?!" Ms. Coburn yelled at me. Making me jump slightly.

"Umm..." I said, knowing I was in deep shit.

"I bet you don't. You want to know why? Because you were talking... AGAIN!!" Ms. Coburn continued to yell and scream, as usual. She hated me, and I hated her.

I looked to my right to see my best friend Scarlet, laughing at me. I looked behind me to see my good friends, Ray and Gerard also laughing. The table in front of me was filled with my other good friends Lily and Tegan, also having a chuckle, at my expense.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" Ms. Coburn screamed, making the whole class jump slightly.

My friends then, erupted into laughter. The teacher gave them an evil death stare, which put them back into place.

"Yes Ms. Coburn," I sighed.

"Good, cause now I want you to move your books up here with me." She said calmly, but firmly.

I let out a quiet laugh as I stood up and grabbed my books off the table.

"C-ya Rachel... Have fun!" Scarlet whispered sarcastically, trying to holding back a laugh.

"Shut up bitch." I mumbled as I walked away.

"Enjoy your time with the teacher...bitch," was Scarlet's reply.

I didn't mean to, but a laugh escaped my lips. Causing the teacher to turn around from the board.

"You think this is funny Rachel?" she said sarcastically.

"No..." I began before she cut me off.

"Well, your sure making it sound like you think it's funny!" Ms. Coburn snapped back.

I tried desperately tried not to laugh, as she was trying to be all big and scary. I wasn't scared of her, and she knew it. I smiled as I sat down.

"We'll see how funny it is when you stay in at recess..." she said before turning to the board once again.

I let out a shocked gasp as I looked over to my friends. Ray giving me a seductive wave and Gerard blowing me kisses. I shook my head and turned to Lily, who was pointing at me and laughing. I turned to the front to make sure the teacher wasn't looking as I turned to her again and gave her the finger.

*

"OH! WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME?!" shouted Scarlet as I walked into our usual "hang out" room.

"Enjoy your time with the teacher?" Tegan said giving me a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up skank." I said as I shoved her before sitting down.

"Slut!" she replied back.

"WHORE!" I shouted.

"....Cock sucker!" she reluctantly replied. The group erupted in laughter in what she said.

"Lame Tegan, lame." I chuckled at her.

"Shut up, it was all I got." Tegan said, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, and like I said, it was lame... Just like you!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Take it back bitch!" Tegan said loudly, but sarcastically.

"Make me!" I said in a babyish tone, throwing my head up high.

"Oh, I'll make you..." Tegan whispered.

She then pushed me, hard. I tried to grab onto something so I wouldn't fall. But I failed. I let out a tiny squeal as I hit the floor. And then the group laughing at me.
As I attempted to get up I gave Tegan the evil eye.

"UNCALLED FOR TEGAN!!" I shouted at her.

As I tried to get up, I tripped over on my extremely long skirt. Once again, the group laughed again, this time, me joining in. Mikey came up from behind me and helped me up.

"I'm not even gonna ask what happened!" he said as I sat down.

"Good. Cause no one's gonna explain it." Tegan said smiling at me.

*

Later that night, I was in my room doing what I was usually do, listening to music and playing on my laptop. I got sick of the song that was playing, and decided to turn my stereo off. I laid back, enjoying the silence and comfort. I soon fell asleep...

*

I woke up the next morning feeling happy and giddy.

"Someone's happy this morning!" my brother Matt said to me as I skipped into the kitchen.

"Shut up Matt" I mumbled.

"Ooh, maybe I miss judged." He sarcastically said.

I slapped him in the back of the head as I walked past him.
I smiled as I walked into my room. Thinking about my dream I had had the night before.

"It was just a dream, nothing real about it. I have pretty weird dreams... It means nothing... Nothing at all." I said to myself quietly and forcefully so no one heard as I grabbed my school bag and headed out the door.
Ready for another day at school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you liked it :)
I, personally think that this is crap. But my first chapter is usually crap anyway... But I promise, next chapter, things are going to come into place, and the real story begins!
Just a note, the first few chapters may come quicker than usual, because I'm at home, sick and there's nothing better to do!!
If you want, I can post up all the chapters I have done already (there's about 2 or 3), just tell me in a comment, and I'll get right on it!!
Now, my friends, the next chapter awaits...
Sign up to rate and review this story