Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All about us

Chapter 1

by my_famous_last_words 3 reviews

Rated for later on in the story. I took a different approach. Cuz it's usually someone in the band durning high school and someone new comes and yada yada but this one is different.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 364 words

0Unrated
Melanie walked into her kindergarten class with her mom. It was her first day and Melanie's best friend was going to a different school, she was a shy little girl.
"Melanie don't be shy sweetie, I'll come and pick you up and you can tell me all about your first day alright?" Melanie's mom said

"Okie" Melanie said a little scared, Melanie's mom kissed her forehead

"I love you baby" she said hugging the five year old.

"Wuv you too" Mel whispered as her mom left the classroom. Mel sat on the floor crying a little when someone touched her shoulder. She turned and saw a boy her age.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked

"Yes" Mel said, the boy nodded and walked off.

"Okay class, I'm your teacher Miss Patterson I'm going to assign you your seats okay?" said the teacher, the teacher was scanning through the list and finally Mel's name was called, "Melanie Walter sit over there" she said pointing to a desk, Melanie sat there, "Gerard Way sit by Melanie" the boy that asked if she was alright sat by her, "Okay class now I want you all to take a few minutes and get to know the person next to you" Immediately the class broke out into conversations mostly just kiddie gossip, like 'Billy stole Tina's cookie and said his dog ate it'

"I'm Gerard but call me Gee" said the boy

"I'm Melanie but call me Mel" Mel said

"I have a younger brother his name is Michael and he can't do nothin"

"I have an older sister she's really nice"

"Cool, wanna be best friends?"

"Yeah!" and immediately the two became close.

At 11 o'clock the students were on the floor waiting for their parents, when a woman holding a baby walked in.
"Ready Gerard?" she asked

"Yeah, bye Mel" said Gerard and he and his mom left. Mel's mom came in next

"Sorry I'm late hun, got everything?" Mel nodded and ran to her mom, and they walked out they were walking home, "So how was school?"

"It was okay, I made a new best friend!" said Mel

"Really? Who's that?"

"Gerard"

"Oh is he nice"

"Yep!"
Sign up to rate and review this story