Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

The Way House

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 4 reviews

Please read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 2043 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

She didn't come. She didn't fucking come.

It shouldn't worry me that much, I mean I've been stood up heaps by girls in the past, I mean who in thier right minds would date me. I forget about Ashley and do what I'm best at- drawing. I get into it, all I hear is my pencil flicking over the paper, all I think of is the design, all I see is lines, curves whatever my hands are doing on the paper.

I'm so caught up in what I'm doing I don't even relise that the jocks gave painted the back of my jumper with green paint. I only relise when the cheerleaders start giggling and smirking at me. I sigh and take it off only to find they've painted the word "fag" on it. I turn around and glare at them, sticking my finger up at them, before turning around and having paper flicked at me from rubber bands that they're always wearing around their wrists. I roll my eyes, ignoring the pain in my back and continue on my drawing.

I sigh relising that I've drawn yet another superhero. I shake my head smiling before I name him. 'Gerard! Thats excellent!' I hear my art teacher exclaim behind me, I shrug turning around 'Its not that good...its just a doodle' I say quietly, watching the jocks behind me make rude guestures to me and mouthing "teachers pet" to me. 'Well if thats just a doodle I'd let to see your best efforts' I hear her say still smiling at me. I smile back weakly before she turns around to yell at the jocks who are walking along the tables. I tuck a piece of my jet black hair behind my ear before I start absentmindley doodling on the table. I hear the bell go for hometime and I hear the jocks and cheerleaders start cheering.

I sigh, taking my time gathering up my things before leaving the class slowly. Frank's already outside, waiting for me. He's leaning on the wall, ruffling up his hair,trying to impress the girls. It fails as they all walk pass him and hiss "faggot" smirking at him. Frank just rolls his eyes and makes rude guestures to them, not when thier looking at him of course- Frank can only remember too well what happened last time he did....lets just say it wasn't very pleasant. He sees me coming out and smiles at me. I smile at him, ruffling up my hair then putting my hand down immediatley, I notice Ashley...and she's notice me, I turn around facing the opposite direction. 'Hopeless' I hear Frank mutter 'Absolutley hopeless'. 'Hey Gerard!' I hear her call. I turn around casually 'Oh hey Ashley' I say coolly to her, she rolls her eyes playfully 'Its Ash...I hate being called Ashley..my bastard of a father wanted to call me Ashley' she says shuddering.

'Ash...can I call you Ashes?' Frank askes cheerfully. I nudge him to signal him to shut-up. 'Ashes...I really like that!' Ashley says excitedly. Frank beams and I just roll my eyes. 'So am I still coming to the comic book store with you guys or not?' Ashley says hesitantley, looking hopefully at Frank and I. 'Of course you are' Frank says quickly 'Right Gee?' he says looking at me, raising both his eyebrows. 'Of course your not' I say sarcastically. Ashley beams at both Frank and I 'Okay then lets go' Frank says, pointing to the door, while picking up his bag off the floor. 'What about Mikey and Cameron?' I ask Ashley 'Oh their going over to friends...Chelsea I think it is and I kind of get the feeling he doesn't want me there' Ashley says quickly. I nod and put my jumper into my bag and follow Ashley and Frank.

'Are we taking your car Frank?' I ask him, he shakes his head 'No last night Jacob and all his mates where drunk and they flattened all the tyres on the cars in my street' Frank says sadly 'I have no car for the next week' he sighs. 'Well we can take my car' Ashley says nervously pointing to her car that I got a ride in this morning. 'Beats walking' Frank says, smiling walking towards the car.

'Shotgun!' Frank yells, running the rest of the way to the car. I pretend to groan, Ashley giggles as she enters the drivers seat of her car. I get into the back pretending to pout at Frank, he just pokes his tounge out at me and smiles cockily as he puts his seatbelt on. 'This car used to be my mum's car...so its really old' Ashley says apologetically as she puts the keys in the ignition.'Don't apologise you haven't seen the piece of shit Gerard drives!' Frank says jokingly. 'Hey!' I say hitting him on the back of the head. 'No fighting while I'm driving!' Ashley says laughing as we pull onto the main road 'Or I'll turn this car around and we'll go straight home!' she says mockingly. 'Yes mum' Frank and I say in unsion. A smile forms on Ashley's lips as she turns up the stereo in her car. Its Iron Maiden the same as it was this morning. Frank and I start singing along to Remember Tomorrow, Ashley sings along too. We're all singing at the top of our lungs, with the windows wound down. We get strange people in the cars next to us which causes us to crack up laughing.

Just as Transilvania is finishing we arrive at the comic book store. 'Oh so this is it!' Ashley exclaims parking the car. 'Yes' Frank says while nodding and exiting the car. We enter the comic book store, letting the warmth wash over us. It may be September but its freezing out there. We pull Ashley along as we find the latest copy of Wolverine. 'I remember this...my brother loved this comic in elementary school' Ashley says looking at the cover, Frank and I exchange glances...this girl might be cooler than I first thought. Frank drags us off to look at the Batman comics, Ashley beams 'Ah we like Batman also?' I ask her, she nods 'My brother got me hooked on these' she says grabbing a copy.

A few minutes later we leave the store, greeted by the cold. We all shiver as we get in Ashley's car, holding the bags of which our comics are in. Ashley starts up the car and Iron Maiden is once again blaring out of the speakers as Strange World starts playing. 'So are you a bit of an Iron Maiden fan?' Frank tries to yell over the top of the music. Ashley turns it down 'Sorry?' she askes. 'So are you a bit of an Iron Maiden fan?' Frank repeats. Ashley shrugs as she turns into my neighbourhood 'My brother started getting the CD's a few years ago...I constantly had to hear it at home and I just go into it' she says as she pulls up infront of my house.

'Are you guys coming in? Its only four' I say as I start to hop out of the car. 'Yeah I'll come in' Frank says, taking of his seatbelt. 'Ash?' I ask. She hesitates but she takes off her seatbelt. 'Yeah' she says nervously shutting the car door and locking it.

Ashley's P.O.V

I admit it, I was nervous about going into Gerard's house. I'd been a bit of a loner for the past year and I'd never been to a guys house before.

'Fuck!' Gerard swears when he reappears from his bag 'I've left my keys inside' Frank shakes his head 'Knock..Mikey might have changed his mind and left Chelsea's' Gerard shrugs his shoulders 'Worth a shot' he says knocking on the door. We wait a few moments and its flung open by Mikey. 'Hello' he says to his brother. 'I though you were at Chelsea's?' Gerard askes curiously. He looks back at me. 'Just play along' I mouth to him, 'Oh we were but her sister broke one of her mum's favourite vases....we took it as our cue to leave' Mikey says smoothly. 'Ooooh' Gerard says as he enters his house, Frank closely follows.

I sigh and enter also. 'What the hell are you doing here?' I hear my brother say. I roll my eyes 'Charming language' I say hitting him over the back of the head 'Ouch!..No seriously why are you here...mum can't want me home yet its only four' he says. I once again roll my eyes 'I'm actually here with Gerard' I say coolly to him. 'Oh..wait you made a friend?' Cameron asks, clearly shocked. 'I made two actually' I respond. Gerard comes out 'You can put your bag in my room Ash' he says smiling. I nod and follow him into his room.

It's dark and messy. Theres a tiny window thats probably the only light that comes into his room. Theres clothes all over the floor and paper everywhere. 'Just plop it over here' he says pointing the desk. I walk over and shrug my bag off. I catch a glimpse of some drawings underneath his homework. My brother's right he can draw, thier mostly pictures on superhero's but once that catches my eye is a cute little monkey in a hat. 'Oh thats my breakfast monkey' Gerard says, causing me to jump. 'Its cute' I say picking up the picture. Gerard smiles 'Yeah I know it is.....actually I don't your the first person who's ever seen it' he says ruffling up the back of his hair, causing it to be more messier than usual.

'Hey do you guys wanna come watch this movie with us?' Mikey yells down the hallway. Gerard sighs 'What movie is it?' Gerard yells back. 'Frank's favourite The Nightmare Before Christmas' Mikey screams. 'Do you wanna go watch it?' Gerard askes me, a make the mistake of looking into his itense hazel eyes. 'Yeah' I say quietly. He motions for me to follow him and we walk back up the hallway into the living room.

Its a bit small but its bigger than mine. Mikey and Frank have taken the armchairs. Gerard's sitting on the couch and he motions for me to come sit down next to him. I'm a bit hesitant but I sit down anyways. I'm really nervous...I've never sat this close to a guy before.

Mikey starts up the movie and we all settle down and begin to watch. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas even though its only been out for a year. I can't help but smile all through the movie. It ends and Frank and I start clapping. Gerard, Mikey and Cameron all start laughing. Frank turns around and pretends to be angry, he somehow during the movie managed to sit on the floor, closer to the screen. I roll my eyes and take a glance at the clock. Its around six, Mum'll be mad if Cameron and I don't go home soon. 'Sorry guys Cam and I have got to get going' I say apologetically to the boys. They all nod and start to get up to sat goodbye. I grab my bag out of Gerard's room and make my way back down the hallway. Camerons already said goodbye to Mikey 'I'll see you two tomorrow' I say to Gerard and Frank. Gerard nods and Frank pulls me into a hug. I stiffle a giggle as we pull apart. 'See ya' Frank says cheerfully. I smile at them both as I drag my brother out of thier house.

'Okay where have you two been?' my mother demands, shouting from the kitchen as Cameron and I try to sneak inside. 'Mikey's' Cameron says guiltily. 'And you young lady?' she askes, poking her head out of the kitchen door. 'Mum relax I was just at a friends house' I say coolly. Mum looks astounded 'A friend?' she splutters. I nod silently, mum comes over and pulls me into a hug 'Honey thats fantastic' she says. 'Yeah' I say quietly 'Its fantastic'.
Sign up to rate and review this story