Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Wagging

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 1461 words

0Unrated
I needed a ciggarette. I knew I was getting hooked but I didn't care, Mikey always said you have to choose your poisons, this one was mine. I fumbled through my bag coming across a half empty packet. I grabbed one out and fumbled for my lighter. My hand was shaking from the cold but I finnaly managed to light it up. I inhaled, coughing slightly on the smoke before exhaling the smoke out. Now I felt better.

'Thanks for waiting for me' he says pouting at me I roll my eyes 'Anytime Frankie' I say to him handing him the ciggarette. We relised that if we shared them we could make them last longer. I watched Frankie exhale the smoke. 'I met this chick today' Frank starts 'Thats surprising' I say jokingly. 'Ha Ha Ha..No seriously I met this girl today her names Ashley Kingston' my heart starting beating faster 'You ever heard of her?' Frank asks me handing me my ciggarette back. I try and keep my cool 'Oh yeah I've met her... her brother Cameron is now like Mikey's best friend' I say holding the ciggarette up to my mouth. Frank smiles 'She's a pretty cool chick...she's into our kind of music, comics she even likes The Nightmare Before Christmas....shes awesome' he finishes, fumbling for something in his bag. I nod, ruffling up my hair with my free hand 'So you talked to her in Maths then?' I question. Frank nods 'Yeah, we got into a bit of trouble for talking to much though....luckily Ms Yale wasn't in one of her crappy moods today so we managed to get off....hey are you doing anything later on?' he asks me as I'm handing him the ciggarette. 'Hmm' I pretend to think 'I'll have to check my social calendar and see.. of course I'll be doing nothing so what where you thinking?' I ask him, he smiles slyly 'We could go to the comic book store....they have the new Wolverine comic in and we could show that Ashley where it is...funny she's been living here of a year and she didn't even know where it was' I roll my eyes playfully but then focus on something behind Frank in the distance.

Its Mikey. He never wags. Today he's with a small group of his friends, all of which like to wear alot of black. I walk up to him, this isn't like him. 'Hey Mikes' I say quietly into his ear. He's not expecting it and jumps slightly before relising its me. 'Oh hey Gee' he says awkwardly. His friends are looking at me now. I spot Chelsea and Cameron and two kids that Mikey went to school with Kailah and Ryan but the other three I have no clue who they are. Those three are smirking at me, like they can talk they look just as odd as I do. I pull Mikey away by his sleeve 'Mikey what are you doing out here?' I hiss to him. He looks surprised but then smirks 'Same as what your doing Gee' he replies coolly. I roll my eyes.

'I can see that for myself and I don't care that you are wagging but why are you doing it? You've never wagged before its not like you' I ask him, I'm worried he might mix in with the wrong crowd. Mikey jerks his arm away from me. 'I'm just having some fun okay?' he almost yells at me. I can see underneath his glasses that his eyes are glazed over. 'Mikey are you high?' I ask cautiously, 'Gee I'm a big boy I can take care of myself!' he yells at me. I see Cameron and Chelsea look over worriedly. I hear Kyan hiss 'Alex how much did you give him?' 'Relax Cam' Kaliah says coolly 'I'm sure he didn't give him that much'. I glare at the boy called Alex and turn back round to Mikey. He's sneaked off with those other girls. Cameron and Chelsea give eachother worried glances before running off to find him. 'Mikey!' I yell even though he's not around.

Frank comes up behind me 'You okay dude?' he askes me. I turn around and roll my eyes 'Yeah just Mikey being an idiot thats all' I say. The bell rings for next period. 'Amazing how time flies isn't it?' Frank smirks I agree. I look around once more to see if I can see Mikey. No such luck, I sigh and head back to where Frank and I where sitting.

I grab the ciggarette from Frank and exhale all my troubles.

Ashley's P.O.V


Class seemed to drag by. I'm glad that its lunch next I can go and hangout with people who actually know what I'm talking about instead of all these superficial freaks. I leave the class getting pushed by two jocks that are in my maths class. They must have seen me talking to Frank. I roll my eyes and head to my locker getting rid of all my books. I slam the door and I see Cameron heading up to me with the girl from this morning.

'Hey Cam, Chelsea' I say to them. Their faces are flushed and they both look very guilty. 'Whats wrong?' I ask curiously. 'It's Mikey!' Chelsea says worriedly 'One of the boys, Alex said it'd be a good idea to wag so we all wagged and Alex and Mikey came back and Mikey was.... a little funny and Alex said that he'd just taken something and he ran off with two of the girls Emma and Rachel and we don't know where they are!' Chelsea says exasperated.

I know I'm supposed to meet Frank and Gerard but my brother needs my help. 'I'll help you find him' I say dragging the two of them outside to look for him. Cameron rolls his eyes 'He's with two girls and he's high...I don't think he'd be outside'. I smile sarcastically and roll my eyes back 'No kidding! But if I was a guy and was high and with two girls...first place I'd head is the shed' Cameron and Chelsea bothed shared horrified looks making me smile.

The shed's the furthest thing away from the school. It wasn't pleasant to walk to, I got mud all up my shoes. I opened the door a tiny bit. There wasn't enough light so I opened it a bit further. I was right Mikey was in there. But by himself and he didn't look the best. 'Mikey!' Chelsea screams running over to him and trying to help him up. 'He's still bloody stoned!' Cameron shakes his head and runs over helping Chelsea help him up. 'He can't stay at school like this' I tell them. They nod and I lead them over to my car.

We arrive at Mikey's house. Cameron and Chelsea leading him inside. I enter hesitantley, waiting for them to come back downstairs again. They do, for the first time in probably an hour they have a relieved look on thier face. I yelp when I see the time and grab them both, shoving them into the car, barely doing up my seatbelt and pushing hard on the accelarator, making Cameron and Chelsea jump back into their seats.

We get back to school and lunch is almost over. I hear the bell ring and groan, sprinting towards where Frank and Gerard sit. I get a few wolf whistles from some of the jocks because my skirt is probably riding up. I turn around smile sweetly and give them the finger. Their pretty outraged but theirs nothing they can do because I'm running so fast.

I arrive to see Gerard's already left. Frank smiles and shakes his head at me. 'Where were you Ash?' he askes curiously. 'My brother and his friends needed some help so I had to help him' I say shrugging. 'I didn't mean to ditch you guys' Frank shakes his head 'Don't apologise to me, Gerards the one who was looking forward to you coming along...man I haven't seen him that eager in ages' I feel my heart sink. 'I'm really sorry...where is he?' I ask 'He's already left...he's got art now he never misses it' Frank says simply. I nod. 'Are you doing anything after school?' Frabk askes me. I shake my head 'No...why do you ask' Frank shrugs 'Because Gerard and I are going to the comic book store and we thought you might like to come....if your brother doesn't get into anymore trouble' he says jokingly, a sly smile coming across his face.

I smile back 'Yeah I'll come'.

Hopefully Gerard still wants me to come too.
Sign up to rate and review this story