Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Brought You To The Dark Side, But You Brought Me To The Bright Side

I Brought You To The Dark Side, But You Brought Me To The Bright Side (Part 3)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Creatures Of The Night. Things Will Never Be The Same.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 2770 words

0Unrated
((Brina's POV))

After having break, Gee, Rachel, Bob, Ray, and I headed back inside. I was now going to 12th grade Calculus. I started High School math a year before everyone else; I took Algebra when I was in 8th grade. So I didn't have math with anyone.
"Want me to walk you to your next class Bri?" Gee asked me.
"Aw, how sweet?" Rachel sang with a smile.
I shot her a 'wtf' look.
"What? Sorry, it's just that I've known you two for a while, and I just can't believe that you two are finally together." she said.
"I'm taking that as a compliment." I said with a laugh.
"Well, something new has to happen once in a while, right?" Gee asked while looking at me.
Ah, his looks kill me- in a good way.
"Right." I said while gently pecking him on the lips.
"Hey, remember? No student contact." Rachel joked.
"Yeah. She was a bit--" I was about to finish my sentence but Gerard put his hand over my mouth.
Just then the same teacher that lectured me, walked past us.
After the teacher passed, Gerard's hand moved a bit, but his fingers were placed on my lips.
"Thanks." I muttered even though his fingers were still on my lips.
His eyes just stared into mine for a few seconds.
Then his hand dropped to his side and he blushed.
"Sorry." He said.
"About what?" I asked while beginning to walk to my Math classroom with Gerard.
Rachel already left us to get to her next class.
"You're so beautiful, Brina. You drive me wild. I just want you all to myself." he said while grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers with mine.
"Mmm. So does that mean that if I asked you to make love to me this weekend, you wouldn't turn that opportunity down?" I asked with a sly grin.
What has gotten into me? I mean yesterday- I was the shyest girl that you would EVER meet, and now today I'm being so forward.
Gah, I hope he doesn't act weird cause I said that.
I then brought my finger to my lip out of nervousness because he hadn't responded yet.
When I looked at him he looked like he was in a daze.
When he realized that I was looking at him, he snapped out of it.
I gave him a questioning look, since he didn't answer my question.
"Baby,I thought that you'd never ask for that." he smiled and his thumb started caressing the backside of my hand.
"So is that a yes, my lovely boyfriend?" I asked smiling.
"Boyfriend- I like that--- too much. And that's a fuck yes." he smiled big.
I laughed.
"My, my Gee. You're still the same guy I've known. I just feel like a totally different person ever since this morning." I said.
He laughed a bit.
"And would I have anything to do with that?" he asked me with a smile while pulling me into a hug.
"Uh huh." I said while nodding my head to answer 'yes'.
"Brina, I love-" he said but was interrupted.
"Ms. Becker- you know the rules. No student contact in school, and you're late." My math teacher, Mr. Moore, scolded at me.
"Bye Gee." I smiled and got out of the hug that he had me in and made my way into my Math class.
Almost everyone was giggling.
As I passed by the preppy bitches, I muttered a few 'fuck you's and sat down in my assigned seat which was in the back of the room.
The teacher came over to my desk and slammed down a sheet of paper.
"What's thi--" I said but then the headline on the paper answered my question.
The teacher just had a small girn on his face and went back to the front of the room to teach today's lesson.
The paper informed me that I had to attend Saturday Detention......this Saturday.... at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
Wonderful.
I was late 3 times already for this class, so this was why I had gotten this paper.
The other 2 times I was late was because I was in the bathroom with my buddie---- the razor.
Only Rachel knew that I cut myself, and that's how I wanted it to stay; I didn't want anyone else knowing.
So yeah.
Mr. Moore was teaching the lesson, but knowing me- I didn't pay any attention.
I got out my cell phone to text Rachel. I always did during this class.
My mind just couldn't say off of Gerard.

((Gerard's POV))

I got to my next class, Study Hall, late.
I had most of my classes with Rachel and I sat next to her in this class.
Thankfully, this class was held in a Chorus classroom; So we sat in chairs, and not at separate desks.
"Mr. Way... late again?" the teacher asked.
"Yeah. Sorry." I said as I sat down next to Rachel.
This wasn't a normal Study Hall period. We could talk to the people next to us, AND we could listen to our ipods/mp3 players.
"Hey. Why were you so late?" Rachel asked me.
"Well, Ms. Nosy-Pants, Brina and I were walking to her next class and we kinda lost track of time." I laughed.
"Nice. I miss Frank. I just... I don't know." She said while scribbling in her notebook.
She tended to draw, or doodle when she was sad, angry, mad, or down.
"What?" I asked. I wanted to know how she felt. I mean, that's what friends do, right? Right.
"I just--- have this feeling that something bad happened to him- BUT I know he's okay because he said so in his text." she said.
"Just relax Rach. He's fine." I said but my mind was on Brina. I just couldn't believe what she had asked me.
I've dreamed of her asking me that.. but I never thought that she actually would ask me.
"Hey-" I was about to ask Rachel something but when I looked at her she was reading something on her phone. She was smiling.
Frank.
"You Mofo! You didn't tell me- I had to hear it from your girlfriend." she smiled and punched my arm.
"What? What about Brina?" I asked curiously. I wonder what Brina told Rachel in the text message.
"Oh, you know what I'm talking about." she said with a smile.
I think I know what she was talking about.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"You fucker. Fucker- Fuck Her. Haha. I made myself crack up." she laughed.
Well, the reason I didn't tell Rachel about what Brina asked me because I don't kiss and tell. I keep my love life between myself and my girlfriend.
I'm not mad at Brina for telling Rachel- I mean girls ALWAYS told their best friends everything.
"Haha, funny. And it's make love- not fuck." I smiled.
"Yes Mr. Know-It-All." she joked.
This class was going to be long. Only 10 minutes had passed, and I already missed my girlfriend.
Damn, I really fell hard for her, didn't I? Wow.
Unbelievable.
I've never felt this way about anyone.
In the back of my mind, I wondered if Brina was the one.
We were best friends, and now boyfriend and girlfriend.
Almost like a fairy-tale.
Was she going to be the person I share the rest of my life with?
Great. I'm already acting like a fool.
Yeah, a fool that's madly in love................................................

((Brina's POV))

The rest of the school day was a drag. I had none of my classes near the end of the day with Rachel OR Gerard. It sucked............BIG TIME.
2 hours passed while I was just in space. I got a few remarks from my teachers, but that's just fine.
It was now 1 minute until the final bell rang, which meant that school was over.
RINNGGGGGGG!- sounded the bell.
"Yes!" I whispered as I got all my books and headed for the door to get into the hallway.
My locker wasn't near Rachels or Gerards; so I probably wouldn't see either of them until I would get on the bus.
When I was near my locker, my heart skipped a beat.
Gerard was waiting......for me......at my locker.
Boy, was I gonna have to get used to this.
"Hey Beautiful." he said as I stood in front of him.
"Hi Sexy." I said as my cheeks blushed from what he said to me.
I'm gonna have to get used to blushing whenever he called me a cute name. =D
"So how were the last classes of your school day?" he asked smiling.
He already knew what my answer would be.
"Do you really have to ask?" I joked while opening my locker and shoving all my books in it, grabbed my messenger bag-that was falling apart- and shut my locker.
He just laughed.
"Well, I just thought that you would have a different answer since today has been full of surprises." He said while grabbing my hand and linking his fingers with mine.
"Haha. Yeah, tell me about it. I'm just sorry for this morning." I smiled slightly.
I was so forward; I was never that forward with ANYONE.
"Sorry for what?" he asked.
I shot him a look.
"What?" he asked me smiling.
"You're so evil Gee. You want me to say it?" I asked.
He laughed lightly.
"Yeah." he said smiling.
I paused a bit.
We were now outside and walking toward our bus.
I snapped again for probably the gazillionth time today.
I took a hold of him and brought his face to mine to brush his lips with mine.
It was sensational- the kiss was the type of kiss that would make you weak in the knees.
"Mmm. I'm gonna have to get used to you just snapping." he smiled.
"I'm gonna have to get used to tasting your sweet lips." I smiled back.
I didn't realize it until now- that my fingers were caressing the side of Gee's head.
"And you know what I'm gonna have to get used to?......You two making out in front of the bus." Pete said with his head out of a bus window.
"Fuck off." I said to Pete.
"Bitchy much, Bri?" he huffed as he brought his head inside the bus and shut the window.
"Ahh." I grunted and started to get on the bus, when a pair of hands pulled me back.
Gerard.
"Hey, chill Bri. It's all good." he smiled.
I sighed.
"I just--- everytime we have a good moment- SOMEONE'S always ruining the moment. And I- I just don't like it." I said all frustrated.
He caressed my cheek.
"It's okay. I'm angry about that too. BUT, if you want, then we could have our "perfect" little moment later on today." He smiled slyly.
Wait. Did he just answer my question from earlier? Yes!
I started smiling.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"If you want to, I want to." he smiled.
"I want to." I smiled back.
My insides were turning upside down.
"Okay. Sounds like a date." he smiled.
I nodded and we both made our way on the bus. We sat down in my regular seat.
Rachel usually sat with me, but since Gee and I were now a couple, she sat in the seat next to us.
"So there's my favorite couple." Rachel sang.
"And here's my sexy slut." I joked.
Rachel and I laughed so hard.
"And here's my lovely whoreface." she joked.
Gerard and I then sat down in our seat; I sat on the outside.
"You two still use those insulting names?" Gerard asked Rachel and I.
"Yeah. And they're not insulting... Well to us they're not." Rachel smiled.
"Yeah, exactly." I smiled.
I don't know why, but I felt really pumped up. Okay, maybe I do know why I am feeling all pumped up. xD
"So, you got any plans, Rach?" I asked.
"Actually, I think I'm gonna surprise Frank tonight and sneak into his room..... and rape him." she joked.
And this was why Rachel was my BEST friend. She would just come out and say the most random and super-hilarious things. xD
"Sounds like a lovely plan." Gee laughed.
"Why thank you." Rachel smiled.
I smiled too.
"So, do you two have any plans?" she asked Gerard and I with a huge smile.
What? My eyes sort of popped open.
I laughed a bit-- I tended to laugh when I got nervous.
"No, not really." Gerard said.
I let out a sigh of relief.
I texted Rache when I was in Math class today, and told her what I had asked Gerard.
I didn't want Gee to know that I told her. I don't know; I just felt weird.
"Ohhh. Okay." Rachel smiled.
Jut then the bus stopped. It was the stop where Pete's friends got off.
"Bri- I'm staying at Patrick's house tonight. So I won't be home until tomorrow early morning." Pete said as he got off the bus with his friends.
"Okay bye." I said to him and he got off the bus.

The bus then started moving again.
2 more stops until Rachel, Gerard, and I got off.
"I can't wait until tomorrow." I said smiling.
"Why? Wait-- let me guess..... Because tomorrow's Friday and there's no school for 2 whole days??" Gerard asked smiling.
"How did you know?" I asked sarcastically while laughing.
Rachel and Gerard started laughing.
I smiled. I was always making people laugh. I loved it.
It was now our stop.
Rachel stood up and Gee and I followed her off the bus.
"Okay, well- I gotta do homework so I can go surprise Frankie." Rachel smiled.
"Okay, see ya tomorrow." I said to her as she walked across the street to get to her house.
Her house was across the street and 3 houses down from my and Pete's house.
"Cya Bri. Cya Gee. Hey, your name's rhyme!" she laughed.
"I never noticed that." Gerard told me.
Gerard and I were now walking to our houses.
His house was next to mine.
Ha, I was the girl next door. Ah, that song is SO annoying. Great, I have that song in my head now.
"Oh, do you wanna see something?" he asked me.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Sure" I smiled.
"Okay. Cool. Well, it's in my house so...." he said pointing to his house that was now in front of us.
"Okay" I smiled and turned to walk to his house.
When we entered his house, I let out a "hello?" .
I thought his mom would be home.
Gerard laughed.
"No one's home. My parents are on holiday, and Mikey comes home later- BUT- I'm pretty sure that he's sleeping over his girlfriend's house because her parents are also on holiday." Gee smiled.
"Oh okay." I smiled dumbfoundedly.
I followed Gee up to his room.
When we got in his room, I jumped onto his bed.
He just shook his head and laughed a bit.
He then walked inside his closet and got something.
He came back out with his sweater off, and he was holding his sweater in his hands. It looked like he had something wrapped up in his sweater.
He was wearing the same shirt I was wearing today.
"Okay, so I know how much you love band merch- especially MCR's merch. So. I made you something." he smiled.
I was so excited. I really loved band merch, and I LOVED supporting My Chemical Romance.
"Really? What is it?" I asked excitedly with a HUGE smile.
"Well, I heard that you've been dying to buy a new messenger bag so....." he said while unwrapping whatever was inside his sweater.
He then pulled out a black messenger bag that had "My Chemical Romance" in red on the fron, and the trim of the bad was red.
I gasped and covered my mouth.
"Oh my. It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.
He smiled.
"I knew you'd like it. I had it made JUST for you." he said and handed me the messenger bag.
I placed the bag on Gerard's nightstand when he gave it to me.
He looked at me and knew exactly what I wanted.
He slowly brought his face to mine, and his lips met mine for the 4th or 5th time today.

We went from kissing passionately to laying on his bed; him being on top of me.
While kissing we managed to tear off each others clothes.
I smiled, knowing that this was going to be the BEST night of my life.
I wrote this part. Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story