Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Am Here For You [[As Long As You Need Me Too]]

I've Been Hoping And Praying For A Single Way To Tell You What I'm All About

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

---

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 1064 words

0Unrated
A rush of furry and rage rushed through my body as I walked closer to the couch. He slept so soundly; with the same innocent look he had on that night. It made me wonder if maybe that was his weapon, the reason he got all the girls he did. His expression made it difficult to be angry about the whole thing. But, as I approached the sofa, I noticed another set of female around wrapped tightly around his midsection, which immediately made me remember why the hell I was so angry at him. I moved slowly, making sure not to make the wood flooring beneath my feet creek, and saw that the other set of hands belonged to Darcy. My mouth fell opened, as I began to back up, in both shock and surprise. I suppose I was moving a bit too quickly, for I ran into the wall behind me with a loud thud. I quickly closed my eyes in a pathetic attempt to remove myself from the situation. Of course, I didn't work.

"Hello...?" a confused Darcy called out from the living room. Her head popped up from behind the couch as she turned and saw my petrified face. She let out a sweet smile and pulled the blanket up closer to her, as if trying to hide her semi-naked body from me. "Oh...Hanna, it's only you."

I forced a smile as I refrained myself from tackling her to the ground. "Yeah...only me", I said shakily as I slowly motioned towards her. "So...ermm... what are you doing on the couch?" I said, border-line to being totally obvious.

"Oh...well..." her voice began to quiver and her face began to turn the all too familiar shade of embarrassment. She placed her hand behind her head, scratching nervously. "To tell you the truth I really have no idea." I looked around the living room and noticed the random articles of clothing tossed all over, the only things missing were boxers, a bra, and panties. I thanked god. "Thing's just kind of...uh...escalated?" by the way she talked it seemed as if she was even trying to convince herself of her story.

"Oh...that's... ermm, interesting..." I said, just as confused. "So...who's the g...." before I could finish my sentence Ryan's head popped up, just as Darcy's had earlier; my eyes widened just moments quicker then his. He obviously remembered me, and his face showed it terribly. "Uh...Ryan..." I said quickly.

"Hanna...?" he questioned, as if it weren't even really me. "Wow...it's um...it's been a while." He pushed Darcy off of him and began to stand up, taking a few steps towards me before noticing he was only wearing his boxers. He hurried back to the couch were he covered himself as his face began to turn red. "Sorry about that...I..." he began speaking, but was cut off by myself.

"Not like I haven't seen you in less", I said rather bluntly as Darcy's eyes shot over at me. I returned the glance as I went on. "I see you've been making a habit of sleeping with girls for the hell of it..."

He didn't answer right away. I assume he was rather embarrassed or worried, or something. "...I uhh...I don't know what your talking about." He said quickly as he began approaching me. "Please Hanna..." he began softly, not but inches from my face. "Can we please have this conversation some other place?"

"Um... what are you two talking about?" Darcy asked confused.

I ignored her question, and went right on to Ryan. "Why?" I asked rudely. "So poor Darcy here wont get to see what a fucking two faced dog you really are?" my words pierced, and looked like they hit hard as his expression changed to surprisingly hurt. I could see that he still had that innocent, sensitive something about him that made him practically irresistible. "What can't I say out here that would be any different in another room?"

Before he got a chance to answer, a tired and very confused Speed emerged from my room. His faced showed that of anger and annoyance. "Hanna... what the fu..." he stopped midway through his sentence as he placed his eyes on Ryan. "Who's he?" he asked, not even bothering to place his attention to any single person.

"Um I'm Ryan", he said quickly, almost insulted by the fact that Speed even had the nerve to ask in the manner that he did.
Speed looked over at him, looking either half high or fully drunk as he stumbled tiredly towards me, slinging his arm around my shoulder as he approached me. "Hanna... why the hell is this...guy... in our house?" he asked rudely, as if Ryan wasn't even in the room.

"I don't know..." I began softly as I looked over at him. My voice trembled, just glancing at him. God I wanted him so badly, but the fact that he was just like that, that he was the type of person he was just made me want to shoot him. "I don't care..." again my voice trembled with softness as I began walking away towards my bedroom. All my pride and confidence had deflated. "Ryan... please just leave..." I approached my door and walked into my room, collapsing onto my bed. Not but a few moments later, Speed slowly made his way in and sat down beside me. "Did he leave?" I asked hesitantly.

"Afraid not", he began as he placed his hand on my back and began rubbing softly. "What's the whole deal between you and him anyways? I mean it's kind of obvious that you two had something..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on, Hanna. The way you looked at him and the way that you just totally gave up and let him win. How he didn't want to talk about it in front of all of us. I'm not gonna care what you did do earlier in your life. I mean, technically we weren't really anything from the start, so I have nothing to be jealous of, if that's why you wont tell." He took a pause, thinking of how to word what he was going to say. "That guy broke your heart, and you're not over it..."









hope you liked it
5+ comments for new chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story