Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I wont let them take you

LAST CHAPTER

by XxlovefrankieroxX 2 reviews

Its the last chapter!(naaah!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 287 words

1Original
Frank sat in his boxers on Gerards bed, reading a comic, Gerard walked out of the bathroom wearing boxers and a T - Shirt. Bit when he spotted Frank he took his T - Shirt off.
"I thought I would try to be half - decent, but if your not going to bother then I wont" He said. Frank looked down at himself.
"What? I'm not naked" He said. Gerard laughed and sat down on his bed. He put his arms round Franks waist and smiled at him.
"I've always liked you Frank." He said. Frank smiled.
"I've always liked you" He replied. He leaned forward and kissed Gerard, who kissed him back. They fell back into the pillows, wrapped up in eachothers arms...
Frank lay next to Gerard, the skin of his bare back touching Gerards chest. He laced his fingers through Gerards. Gerard gave a small mumble in his sleep but didn't wake up. Frank smiled, well, he had killed two vampire freaks, and succesfully gained the most gorgous boyfriend anyone could ask for - not bad. Frank lay his head closer to Gerards, before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.
Mean while, some where in a forest, a pale hand shot up through the dirt, and began scraping at the soil, and if you could see who's hand it was you would notice this person was angry...very angry, and swearing revenge.


THE END!
Yeah, I don't actually know if anyones been reading this. Its a really crap story compared to what I can usually do but I just got bored of it, so I'm finishing it. But if anyone actually did read this then I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!! xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story