Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead On Arrival

if you wanna go down in history then im your prince

by watch_the_sky 5 reviews

ummm .. i suck really bad at summaries.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 1064 words - Complete

3Exciting
Pushing the box on the floor in front of her along with her foot, filled to the brim with shoes and handbags, Ana chuckled slightly as Patrick huffed past her through the garage with the last of her boxes, dropping them less than lightly to the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Ana kicked the box she had been concentrating on against the wall in the kitchen before continuing to the living room where she scoffed a slightly disgusted laugh as she stepped over the pile of jackets and shoes littering the floor, surveying the room before her.

"I can't believe I agreed to live with you at this natural disaster site" Ana spat jokingly as Patrick wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body to his, their lips meeting ever so lightly.

"I promise to clean my room, Mommy, please don't ground me" Patrick jokingly whined, his lips still brushing against hers. Ana smiled, pressing her lips deep into his before wriggling out of his arms and gliding to the pile of boxes situated at the bottom of the stairs, joking with a cheeky smile as she hauled a box up onto her right hip.

"These boxes probably aren't going to move themselves"

Patrick sighed dramatically, grabbing a small box off of the top of the pile before following her up the stairs, "I would move them now, but ... I have to get ready for our doubt date!" He exclaimed sarcastically, "So they'll probably have to wait until tomorrow."

"It's a triple date!" Ana corrected with a laugh, "Rachel and Scott are coming too."

Patrick groaned, piling the box in his arms on the top of the pile already forming in his bedroom, what was now becoming their bedroom, "Why do they have to go? You just moved out, he just moved in, don't they have unpacking to do?"

"Don't we have unpacking to do?"

Patrick sighed in annoyed defeat, whining like a child, "But the carnival was my idea!"

"Quit being a baby and get ready to go!" Ana laughed, shuffling into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

"The carnival was a horrible idea!" Patrick whined only hours later, after several rounds of skee-ball, two rounds on the bumper cars, endless rides that continued to make his stomach turn even after his feet were back on the ground and uncountable attempts at winning a goldfish.

"Quit being a baby!" Ana laughed, as she and Janelle skipped off happily, hand in hand, now giving up on all attempts of dragging their boyfriends onto rides with them.

"Really Patrick, the carnival?" Nick raised an eyebrow, "What a great idea!" He commented sarcastically as the watched the girls jump in the closest line, drawing underage eyes and the curious attention of the group of high school boys situated at the end of the line.

"It was a good idea when we were young!" Patrick whined in his defense.

"Come on boys, carnivals are suppose to be fun" Ana's roommate Rachel nudged Patrick as she and her boyfriend Scott shuffled by to join the girls in line, "lighten up!" Pulling the bill of his hat down farther over his eyes, Patrick sighed apprehensively as he and Nick reluctantly joined their friends in line.

"That was horrific!" Patrick shrieked, grabbing on to the guard rail as they exited another ride some time later, attempting to steady his balance as his friends tried to catch their breath through their fits of hysterical laughter.

"The look on your face" Nick gasped, clutching his stomach "I wish we could put that on an album cover!" Patrick rolled his eyes, still clutching the railing for support.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!" Janelle shrieked with excitement after fully regaining her composure, grabbing frantically at Nick's hand, pulling him along. Ana fully catching her breath now, clutched onto Patrick's hand and pulled him along just the same.

"This was a good idea" Ana commented as their cart began its last trip around the brightly lit steel wheel; cuddling close together, Patrick's arm wrapped tightly around Ana's shoulder, Ana's body now wrapped tightly in Patrick's hoodie, their entire trip around the wheel was spent basking in a comfortable silence between several stolen kisses, earning coos and comments from the peanut gallery in the cart above them.

"I love you" Patrick smiled down at Ana, gripping her shoulder just a little tighter now.

"I love you too" She responded with a smile, cuddling up closer to his side, content with the moment they were sharing.

"Promise me that you'll love me forever?" Was Patrick's demand after a few moments of serene silence, their cart now making its final decent. Ana raised an inquisitive eyebrow, half-heartidly nodding in confusion at the question she didn't quite understand. "Marry me." Was his proposal now, Ana's body immediately tensing in his warm embrace, involuntarily scooting a bit farther away.

Patrick's expression completely dropped now as Ana sat with her mouth slightly agape, her brain frantically attempting to process what he had just said, searching for some sort of verbal response as their car came to a halt and their safety bar was lifted. At the very moment the carnival hand had stepped to the side to allow them to exit the ride, Ana hit the ground running, disappearing into the bustling crowd as quickly as she physically could.

"Ana!" Patrick called, attempting to hurry after her.

"Please don't run down the steps, Sir!" A second carnival hand requested as Patrick hurried by, the confusion of this unfamiliar voice's request causing Patrick to lose site of Ana in the crowd.

"Where is she going?" Janelle called out as their safety bar was lifted and they hurried down the stairs after Patrick.

"Fuck!" Patrick cursed to himself, stopping in his tracks now, his eyes frantically searching the crowd as his friends rushed to his side, requesting his attention.

"Where is she going?" Nick redirected his questioning to a Janelle after Patrick ignored his inquisition, still searching the crowd, "Why is she running away?"

"The hell if I know" Janelle shrugged, standing on her toes, her eyes scanning the bustling crowd around them.

"I asked her to marry me" Patrick confessed now, his hands running over his face in frustration. Nick and Janelle shooting surprised, nervous glances at each other, their mouths hanging open with surprise.

"Whoa"
Sign up to rate and review this story