Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

You Did What!?!?!??!

by FreakOfNature 4 reviews

blah bleb bluh blea blah

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning, Patrick awoke bright and early, around 10:00. He was a in a very good mood and was ready to start the day with a positive outlook.
He got into his closet and slipped on a pair of baggy jeans, a plain green t-shirt, and his new 'I Love Poker' hat. Once he was dressed, he went downstairs and into the kitchen, where Pete, Joe and Andy were sitting at the table. He made himself some poached eggs and bacon and sat down at the table.

"Good morning." He said to his bandmates.

Pete giggled "Good morning."

Joe and Andy stared.

"What are you laughing about?" Andy asked.

"Let's just say, revenge is a bitch." Pete laughed.

"What did you do?" Patrick began panicking.

"Let's take a look outside, shall we?" Pete got up and went out to the front yard. Andy, Joe and Patrick followed nervously behind.

Pete stopped in the front of the yard and backup a few steps. "Would ya take a look at that.."

Patrick, Joe and Andy turned to the house. On top of the roof was a very large sign that read: ' I Patrick Martin Stump have never once in my 24 years of life, have had sex.'

Patrick's cheeks went completely red with embarrassment. It normally takes alot to get Patrick mad, but this was just about enough to make him explode. He turned to Pete, who was rolling on the ground laughing. He also noticed that many of the neighbors were coming out of their house to read the sign and laugh. He was offically the joke of the town.

"Pete. What the fuck have you done!?" He screamed.

Pete continued his fit of laughter and ignored Patrick's statement.

Joe and Andy were trying not to laugh, but they failed and collapsed to the ground to join Pete.

"This isn't funny!!" Patrick yelled. He stormed back into the house, slamming the door behind him.

After Joe caught his breath he said, "Oh my god Pete, you've really done it this time. That was priceless!"

Pete nodded his head. "I know. Did you see his face when he saw it? Oh my god!"

"He looked so pissed though." Andy said.

"Yeah yeah, i know. He's gonna kill my ass later." Pete laughed.

After another 30 minutes of laughter, the three boys decided it would be a good idea to go inside and apologize to Patrick. When they got inside, Patrick was crawling out the second floor window, taking down the sign.

"Sorry Patrick. Pete said walking into his room.

After taking down the sign, Patrick crawled back through the window.

"It's alright Pete." He said sarcasticly.

"So, i guess were even now??" Pete asked.

"Oh yeah, totally." Patrick said trying to keep himself from punching his friend.

Patrick quickly walked past Pete and down the stairs.

Pete figured that he would let Patrick cool off, and go to call Kate.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Pete. What's up?"

"Just wondering if you wanted to go to a movie. I heard there's a bunch of chick flicks at the theatures if you wanted to check it out."

"Sounds like a date. Pick me up at seven?"

"Definately. See you soon."

"Bye." She hung up the phone.

Later on that night, Pete went on his wonderful date, where they went to the movies and saw a chick flick just like he said they could.
When he got home, eveyone seemed to be asleep, so he did exsactly same. Little did he know, Patrick had stayed awake.

When Pete had fallen asleep, Patrick snuck into his room and did the unthinkable.

OK, this does deserve some comments. I'm not updating until i get five more reviews! get to reviewin' kiddows!
Sign up to rate and review this story