Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Pink

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Pete gets an unexpected suprise.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 592 words - Complete

1Original
It was 1:00 the next afternoon as Pete's alarm clock went off. When he awoke, his first thought was Patrick. He was almost regreting the prank that he had done to him the day before. It had seemed like a funny joke at the time when he had done it, but then again he was a bit of an idiot when it came to thinking things through.

He stretched and took a deep breath. "Poor Patrick."

He slowly stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom to take a morning shower. When he began taking his shirt off, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, something bright pink. He turned to the mirror and took a minute to realize where the pink was coming from. He took a step closer and eventually had his face only a few inches away from the mirror. He stood there in shock.

His hair was pink.

"PATRICK!!!" Pete screamed louder than he ever had in his entire life. He ran through the house to the downstairs livingroom. Patrick, Joe and Andy were all watching some show on tv when Pete came running down. Noticing that they wernt paying any attention to his presents, he jumped in front of the tv, blocking their view.

Joe, Andy and Patrick moved their eyes away from the TV and looked at their pink-haired friend.

"Oh my god. Dude, your hair is pink." Andy said, pointing out the obvious.

Pete took a deep breath, trying to contain himself. "LOOK AT MY FUCKING HAIR!" He blurted out.

Patrick giggled and Pete turned to him with his eyes wide.

"PATRICK! You wouldn't have any idea why my hair is pink would you?!"

Patrick laughed and acknowlaged him. "Yeah actually. I thought it would go good with your skin complection."

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Pete screamed and ran back upstairs to his bathroom, where he quickly jumped into the shower, in attempt to remove the hideous color from his hair.

30 minutes later

"Why? Why me?" Pete asked the mirror.

"My hair, was so nice, and, and, not pink. And now, it wont even come out." He continued whining for the next four minutes until he decided to get dressed and go downstairs.

He sat down at the kitchen table and ate a piece of toast.

RINNNNGGG!

Pete walked over to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, Pete?" The girl asked.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's Kate. How are you'?

"Hey babe, i'm, um........pretty ok."

"Thats good. Listen, theres this really great restraunt that just opened up and i thought we could check it out, i heard they had really good food."

"Yeah sure. Let me get ready and i'll come over to pick you up. Sound good?"

"Awesome. See you then."

"Bye." Pete hung up the phone and went running upstairs.

When he got to his bathroom he tried everything possible to get the pink out of his hair. First, he washed his hair with shampoo and conditioner. When that didn't work, he tried dying his hair black to cover up the pink. That didn't work and he was running out of ideas.

"Great. What now? I can't go to dinner with pink hair?!" He complained.

He ran into Patrick's room and grabbed a hat out of his closet and tried it on his head. He wasn't normally someone to wear hats but, if it covered up his hair, it would work.


What do you guys think? I have alot more ideas as to what should happen. Please keep up your reading and reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story