Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Crazy Things We Said In Highschool

Earlier That Day Gerard...

by WynonaKing90 4 reviews

okay...i know i haven't updated in a loooooooooong time. this chp. is really short only cause the next chapter is gonna be so long it's gonna take you hours to read it ;).

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 505 words

0TrainWreck
A/N- PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!- i know i haven't updated in a long time and im sorry. i have commitment issues and i never really finish stories when i start them, but because of all who rated *expecially jerseygirl...i continued the story. i just haven't thought of anytHing good to write in a while =/. the only reason this chapter is so short is cause the next chapter is gonnna be SOOOOOOOOOOO FRIKKEN LONG AND IT WILL (I PROMISE) EXPLAIN THE FRANK AND BOB THING!!! I PROMISE. i already started writing it xD. Now the story...


It was raining cats and dogs and all Scar could hear was the ambulances rushing to Gerard's house. Her mind was throbbing...and she was angry. Angry at Gerard. Angry at Rachel. Angry at the world. Angry that she let this happen to him.
Earlier that Day...
The sky was getting kinda cloudy looking and the humidity in the air was un-deniable. Of coarse, Scar's hair was a friz mess, and ontop of that she had that Bob thing she needed to worry about. In the middle of her thoughts...Scar's phone rang. She looked at the I.D and saw it was Gerard. She paused before answering.
'Hello?'
'Hello...' Gerard slurred. 'motherfucker!' she heard him mumble.
'Gerard...are you okay? 'she asked.
'Awww, just bleeding a bit,'
He sounded kind of stuffed up.
'Your bleeding...Why? What did you do?' Scar asked, worridly.
'This coke...damn straight. The pureist shit i've ever had,' Gerard replied, almost uncoherantly.
'Gerard...'
'Dont "Gerard" me!' he snapped, all of a sudden he started giggling uncontrolably.
'Your high,' she stated. Scar's eyes started to tear up.
'No...really?' he answered, sarcastically.
'Who is giving you this shit?' Scar demanded.
'Come on scar...i was gonna lend you a few wiffs. You need to learn to loosen up,'
'Is it Rachel??' Scar asked urgently.
'What is that bitch sayin about me?' Scar heard a girl's voice in the background. No dout Rachel's.
'Is Rachel over there?' Scar questioned, fumming with anger.
'So what if she is?' Gerard asked. She heard ruffling on the other end.
'Yeah...so what if i am?' Rachel asked.
'Put gerard back on the phone!' Scar shouted.
'ummm....' Rachel seemed hesitant.
'Look, i don't have time for your whorey bullshit...PUT GERARD BACK ON THE GOD DAMN PHONE!!!'
'I think he passed out,' she answered, laughing.
'He passed out?!!!!' Scar asked...oh god. Could this be...could this be...
'Yeah, he'll be fine, though,' Rachel chuckled.
'What the fuck is wrong with you? He could have O.Ded!'
'Nah...i've seen worse' Rachel replied nochalantly.
'I'm comming over,'
'No you're not!' Rachel snapped.
'Yes i am. I'm calling his mother too,' Scarlette stated, angrily.
'You sound like the fucking health teacher. He is fine. Besides, Donna is on a buisness meeting...'
'...i'm sure she will be able to fly back to see her son,' Scar answered, her voice, cold. She then hung up the phone, and rushed to Gerard's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story