Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trashed And Scattered

1. Welcome To Hell

by leitchy 2 reviews

Alyzon is the new girl at school. Will she be a loner the whole time she is there? Read and enjoy =D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-09 - 294 words

0Unrated
Walking through the corridors was not something I really wanted to do. I didn't know anyone, and the only people who had talked to me were the preps who called me names. It was only halfway through the first day, and I already didn't like my new school.

"Stupid emo! Why don't you go and slit your wrist!" A girl around my age with long blonde hair screamed at me. My face collided with the linoleum floor. The stupid bitch had tripped me. I heard her and friends laughing as they walked away, staring at me.
"Are you ok?" A girl's voice asked from behind me. I flinched. Please don't hurt me. I turned to face the person who had approached me. She had short brown hair that was spiked at the back and thick rimmed glasses. Just like mine, except I only wore mine for reading. Her clothes consisted of dirty jeans with rips in them and a 'Killswitch Engage' shirt. She seemed ok. Not preppy.
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." I replied, standing up, pulling my black and white sleeves down so that they covered my wrists and hands. She looked down. After a 3 second pause, she said "Well, here are your books. Do you wanna come and sit with me and my friends?" I smiled gratefully. I had spent recess in a dark corner of the cafeteria, all alone. Not that I minded. "That sounds awesome. I'm Alyzon by the way." She smiled back. "I'm Macy. Welcome to hell."

i know its short, but i like the impact of it. so yeah. i hope your enjoying it. im enjoying writing it. my friend emily (remember mrs. hurley, spencer and way) is helping me with ideas again. so yeah! have fun! love amy.
Sign up to rate and review this story