Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trashed And Scattered

2. Flirty Frank And Garden Gnomes

by leitchy 0 reviews

school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 564 words

0Unrated
I walked with Macy to a large tree in the corner of the quad. It was shady, and it seemed quite nice. I noticed 2 guys sitting under the tree. One of them had the wildest hair I had ever seen. The other looked rather small, and had black hair. He was wearing a lot of eye liner ... possibly more than me. "Hey guys! This is Alyzon, she's new here. Alyzon, this is Ray and Frank." The two boys looked up at me and smiled. The second one jumped up, and I realized he was short. "Great to meet you." He said. That was Frank. Ray grinned. "I can't be bothered standing." He said apologetically. I shrugged. "So, where are the others?" Macy asked, leaning against Ray's shoulder. "Bob's still on holidays - he said something about Chicago -, Gerard has detention and Mikey is off trying to find some friends his age." Frank replied, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"They are the other people who sit with us." Macy explained. I nodded. At least I had some friends now.
"So, why'd you leave your old school gorgeous?" Frank asked and I arched an eyebrow. "Don't mind him; he will flirt with anything that moves. Plus he's pretty crazy." Macy assured me. I stifled a giggle. "Well, the jock's and chav's used to make my life hell. And I wanted to move schools. Plus Dad got a job in this area, so we moved a few suburbs closer." I told him. "Sounds good. But don't think it'll be any easier here." Ray said. A young, thin boy with glasses came running over to the tree. His jeans were ripped and his whole left sleeve was missing. The boy was covered in dirt, and his glasses were askew. "Exhibit A." Frank muttered. "Mikey, what happened to you?" Macy asked. The boy, now known as Mikey, replied: "Stupid Josh tried to beat me up. So I called him a fag. And, well, he did beat me up. And he pushed me into a pile of mud, hence the dirt."
"Those stupid idiots! I swear, I'll kill them!" Frank screamed, clenching his fist. A group of 5 jocks walked past as he said this. "Oh yeah? And how are you gonna do that? You're nothing but a goddamn garden gnome!" A tall blonde guy said, as he walked off laughing.
"Did you hear that? He called me a fucking garden ornament!" Frank said, sounding horrified. Ray laughed. "I think he was taking a stab at your height too." We all laughed, while Frank pouted. "I'm not that short!" He replied. I rolled me eyes. This boy seemed pretty stubborn.

The bell soon went for the next to classes, and I trudged of to English, happy to find Frank following me. "I guess you're in my class?" I asked. He nodded and took a seat at a table in the back corner. He motioned for me to take the seat next to him, and I placed my belongings on the desk. Class was ok. I liked English, I could actually do it. We were starting to read 'The Catcher In The Rye'. It was one of my favourite books, so I was looking forward to it. I must admit though, the best part of the day was when the bell went. It was nice to be able to go back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story