Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bang the Doldrums

Chapter 2

by Gangsta_Girl 13 reviews

Sex toys, Truth or Dare, and a heated argument...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 2450 words

0Unrated
"Why not? If he hasn't- if they haven't figured it out then- fuck it." Jon blew at the unruly hair resting on his forehead. "You really don't want them to know, do you Spence?

Spencer fingered the ring of water from the previous position of his glass. "I should have used the coaster."

"Spencer!"

"What Jon? What do you want me to say? You already know how I feel about this. They can't know."

"-Can't know what?" Ryan jumped in.

Spencer looked up. "N-nothing."

Ryan shrugged, not feeling like pressing the issue. "So...what's on the agenda today?" He bent over and flung open the mini-fridge before shutting it soundly, unimpressed by its contents.

"Um...I'm not sure. I don't think we have any interviews though.

"Do you want to do something then?" Ryan questioned as he stood on his tip toes to investigate inside the cabinets.

Jon gave Spencer a look. "Actually me and Spence have plans."

"We do?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Spencer realized what Jon meant. "Oh yeah. That's right. We do. Sorry, Ry. Uh, why don't you ask Brendon?"

Ryan let out a grudging sigh before sitting down beside Spencer. "I could..."

"They why don't you?"

"Well, I doubt it'll be very cordial."

"English, please?" Jon pronounced.

"I'll probably end up wanting to kick his ass. He's really been getting on my nerves lately. You know. You saw him at practice."

"That's Brendon being Brendon. You really can't take it personally, but seriously though, you guys need to work it out. I don't want this getting out of hand. If you two keep clashing like this, the entire band is going to fucking implode or something."

"Ugh...you're right."

"I know." Spencer grinned. "We don't need the band to break up because our lyricist and vocalist got in arms about when the bells come in." Spencer gave a sideways glance at Jon before shyly letting his hand rest on his thigh beneath the table.

Ryan shook his head. "I guess I'll go wake up sleeping beauty."

Jon and Spencer watched Ryan walk away. "He really has no idea does he?" Jon asked, leaning his head on Spencer's shoulder.

"Nope. Not a clue." Spencer let out a sigh. "He's clueless about a lot of things..."

"Brendon. BRENDON. BRENDON! BREN-DON!" Ryan yelped. He brought his lanky fingers around Brendon's shoulders and shook him forcefully. "WAKE UP!"

Brendon eyes bolted open. His face turned into one of annoyance when he realized it was Ryan who was doing the waking. "Dude," he groggily murmured as he took out his headphones. "What the fuck?"

"We're going out."

"Where?"

"Out." Ryan called as he stepped off the tour bus.

Brendon rolled his eyes but followed the skinny boy down the steps.

--- --- ---

"Wow, Ry. Never knew you could be so boring." Brendon said as he zipped up his hooded jacket.

"Whatever. Can't you just enjoy the fact that we're off the tour bus?" Ryan stretched out his arms, extending his partly gloved fingers into the brisk air.

Brendon didn't hesitate to answer. "No."

Ryan collapsed his arms at his sides. "What do you want to do then?"

"I dunno. Something." Brendon lethargically kicked at a random piece of trash on the sidewalk

"Thanks for being so specific." Ryan's sarcasm was on point, even if he wasn't.

"I'm not the one who wanted to get off the tour bus Ryan. Shouldn't you be the one deciding where to go?"

He repeated Brendon's previous answer, rolling his eyes. "No."

"Why don't we just go over there?" Brendon yanked at Ryan's hand and pulled him inside a store.

Ryan didn't have time to even cough a negative statement before his skinny frame was being dragged alongside Brendon's. "What is this?" Ryan peered around, making a face after they went through the doors.

"What's it look like?" Brendon tossed Ryan a long slender object.

Ryan caught it in both hands but dropped them, sending the item to the light carpeted floor as soon as it registered in his mind. "Holy shit!"

Brendon clutched at his stomach, laughing. "Dude, I wish you could have seen your face right then." He wiped the leaky substance from the corner of his eye. "It was fuckin' hilarious."

"I'm sure it was." Ryan snapped through clenched teeth. He picked up the pink dildo and thrust it onto a random shelf. "Ass hole," he hissed.

"I know." Brendon shrugged.

"-Can I help you two?" A beautiful woman, with long slender legs and striking features, stepped in front of them.

Ryan rolled his eyes as Brendon smiled crookedly and stepped towards the woman. He sauntered up flirtatiously letting his magnetic persona do the rest. Brendon opened his mouth to speak but Ryan's voice interceded his own. Ryan wasn't going to let Brendon off this easy.

"-Why...yes. Yes, you can. You see...my boyfriend and I are having trouble in the bedroom. He is just having a really hard time keeping up." Ryan smirked at Brendon before gazing back at the stunned clerk. "If you get what I mean."

The woman, whose nametag read: Tanya, gulped down hard and attempted to smile. "Uh, there might be what you're looking for over on that shelf." She directed them to the area at the back of the store with a point of a finger. "I hope that helps."

Ryan looked over at Brendon indirectly. Ryan could see a slight twitch in the corner of Brendon's mouth as if he were going to snap at any moment. Ryan laughed inwardly. He could always get a reaction out of him.

"I'm sure." Ryan grinned, wrapping his arms around Brendon's waist. "C'mon, baby. Let's go look."

--- --- ---

"You're a bitch. You know that?"

"You're just pissed that I got you back. Plain and simple." He snapped his fingers. "Besides, I doubt that chick would have even given you the time of day."

"Whatever. Dude, I could have so had her number, but no. You had to be your homo self and scare her off."

"Why are you blaming my acting skills for your poor pick up lines?"

"You weren't acting. You totally want me." He smiled wickedly, twirling the small plastic bag in his hand. They were forced to buy something after Brendon knocked one of the porno movie cardboard displays. So, Brendon reasoned on some small sex dice.

"These look almost like regular dice."

"Yeah, except for the fact that each face has a different body part and they're pink." Ryan reviewed the hard cubes. "I wonder if it's even possible to gamble with these."

"Well, why not?" Brendon placed the item on the counter. "Sex and gambling go hand in hand," he said clearly, a wry smile on his lips.

"Why the hell would I ever like your ass in that way?"

"Have you seen my ass? Who wouldn't want it!?" He turned around, poking it out.

"Oh my God...and you say I'm gay."

"Well, for one you are and two...I can't help if everyone wants to tap this."

Ryan rolled his eyes and continued walking back to the tour bus.

--- --- ---

"Spence? Jon? Hello?"

Brendon snatched a note off the table. "They said they went out. Won't be back 'til later." He twirled the paper into a crumbled ball and chucked it at Ryan's head.

Ryan ducked Brendon's faulty aim. "Great. Guess it just you and me."

"Whoop de doo." Brendon mumbled, grabbing a Red Bull from the fridge after slinging the tiny bag onto the floor.

--- --- ---

"Let's watch Face Off!" Brendon jumped up. They had been arguing for about an hour on what to watch and of course every movie Brendon proposed had been turned down. Including this one.

"Let's not."

"Geez, Ry. Do you not want to do anything?"

"Not really."

"Not really or just not with me?"

"That too."

He mad a pained face and pouted his plush lips. "Ouch. That hurt."

"You asked." Ryan spoke absentmindedly as he combed through his straight hair with his fingers.

"That doesn't mean you have to tell me the truth." Brendon sat back down on the couch. "Speaking of truth... how about Truth or Dare?"

"Could you be any more immature?"

"Yes," Brendon nodded. "So, are you going to play?"

"Fine. Whatever." Ryan looked at the digital clock on the microwave and sighed. "Where are Spence and Jon?"

"I don't know. I texted Jon a while ago. He said they were going to go watch a movie. He said, like, a few hours." Ryan knocked his head back onto the couch and grunted.

"I'm not that horrible to be around..." Brendon murmured softly, hurt by Ryan's actions.

"Are we playing or not?" Ryan shifted in his seat to face Brendon.

Brendon's features brightened. "Okay, you first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Lame... anyways, have you ever... thought a guy was hot?" Brendon tried to hold back his smirk, but was unsuccessful.

"How did I know you were going to ask me something like that?" Ryan huffed.

"Answer the question Ryro."

"No, I haven't."

"Liar."

"Fine."

"Is that a yes?"

Ryan rubbed his knee. "Sure."

Brendon's eyes grew wide with curiosity. "Who?"

"That's another question and now it's my turn. Truth or dare?" He uttered quickly.

"Dare."

"Alright. I dare you to text Pete and tell him that you..." Ryan's eyes narrowed. "want to have sex with him." He paused for a second. "And you have to show me what you write and his response or it won't count."

Brendon slid his Sidekick out of his pocket. He scrolled down his address book. "Wentz," he said aloud as he clicked on the last name.

I totes wnt 2 hv seckz w/ u -bden

"Satisfied?" Brendon shoved the Sidekick in Ryan's face after the last buttons were pressed.

"Not yet. I want to see what he wrote back."

Three minutes passed before a response was received.

1 new text message

Tht cn b arranged brenny bear. -petey

"Dammit. Maybe Pete wasn't such a good idea. He probably saved that text message so he could harass you later. I should have made you text Patrick or something."

"Well, you didn't. 'Kay Ry... Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth."

"Again? Alright. Uh... who was it that you thought was cute from the other question?"

"I thought truth was more like yes or no?"

"No. Whatever the question is you have to answer."

Ryan thought for a moment. "Pete."

"I knew it!"

"How?"

"I may be childish but I know things when I see 'em. You're totally gay for Pete Wentz." Brendon chuckled.

"This game is just... going the wrong way." He commented, shaking his head.

"You do know that anything above the waist is far game for Pete. So, unfortunately you're going to stay an ass virgin."

"Oh god, Brendon. Now, I have images. Fucking IMAGES!" Ryan flung his hands in the air for emphasis.

"Yeah right. I'm sure you've thought about it. Lots of times." Brendon changed his voice to a high-pitched squeal. "Pete. Oh, Pete. Do me!"

"Shut the fuck up Brendon." Ryan said in a surly tone bringing his knees up to his chest and glaring intently at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Brendon sniggered on the rug below.

"Shut UP! Fuck!" Ryan got up and moved over to the hallway. Brendon followed suit. "Go away! Leave me alone!" He panted, his heart beating in his heaving chest.

"Why should I? Did I strike a nerve? Did I? C'mon admit it." A serenely rancid grin spread across his face.

Ryan swung hard, connecting his knuckles with Brendon's jaw. He toppled over unexpectedly. Brendon grabbed Ryan's ankle just as he was stepping over him to the bunks. Ryan collided with the floor, his nose barely missing a messy landing against the hard floor. He brought his leg back to kick his way out of Brendon's firm grasp.

Brendon wouldn't budge and brought his body on top of Ryan's using his weight against him. But Ryan's flexibility was a problem. Soon they were both literally rolling down the small hallway, wrestling viciously, fighting for dominance. Ryan finally squirmed out of Brendon's grappling hold and stood back up. Brendon ran after him. He tugged on Ryan's shirt and tore it, ripping it from his body. Ryan slapped him square in the face and shoved him.

Brendon pushed Ryan against the wall angrily, bruising his shoulder blades against the flat wall. Ryan shut his eyes and let out a small cry of agony before he pushed back, sending Brendon flying backwards. Brendon temporarily let the ground catch him before rising up and knocking Ryan's breath out of him with one swift blow to his stomach. Ryan still trying to regain the oxygen back in his lungs, continued to randomly flail his fists.

Brendon pinned them above his head and crushed Ryan's small frame against the surface of the wall. He clenched his teeth, staring at Ryan's fiery brown eyes. Sweat beaded down from his long bangs and ran a course down the sides of his face to the curve of his chin. Ryan bucked only to be pushed back once more. Finally he relaxed but Brendon wasn't letting go. Ryan could feel his circulation being cut off at his wrist from Brendon's unconsciously rough grip. Brendon leaned forward, his breath close enough to taste on Ryan's lips. Something sparked in Brendon and he found himself kissing Ryan Ross.

Ryan remained still and didn't kiss back. Brendon blinked twice as he distanced himself, trying to register what just occurred. He let go of Ryan's frail wrists and leaned up from his body.

Ryan shook his head, a few hot tears quickly sliding down his red cheeks. "Fuck you," he struggled out from his throat before grasping at Brendon's shoulders and guiding him to the opposite wall.

He crashed his lips to Brendon's hungrily, almost desperate in their revengeful course. One of Ryan's warm salty tears fell across Brendon's lips. They parted, confused, just as the door to the tour bus opened.

Spencer and Jon walked up the stairs, happily chorusing about the movie they had seen. Spencer eyed the two and stopped in his tracks, placing a hand against Jon's chest to halt him.

"What-" Jon looked up from Spencer's eyes to the hallway. "Did I fucking miss something? What the hell is going on?" He asked the two boys, frozen in their incriminating position.

A/N: Forgive me for not updating this! I've meant to put up this chapter for a while now. I'm not sure if I like it or not. What do you think about it? P.S. Did you notice the subtle Joncer? ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story